Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

It's truly dreadful. I'm flying out tomorrow at 5:55 am and Ryanair have already sent me a message saying due to delays at security I should go to the bag drop at least three hours before departure. Thankfully I booked so called fast track as I hate queuing so I hope this helps.

Terminal 3 is small and cramped and I've found all the terminals badly signposted and I'm from here, God knows have those with limited English navigate it. The airport has hardly any staff and those you encounter to try and get directions from act like you're trying to mug them and brush you off as quickly as they can. The taxi pick up point I've found is like the krypton factor trying to find it. Horrible place. Going on holiday is supposed to be one of life's pleasures but they turn it into some form of mental torture. Wish me well lol.
I feel your pain.
I've traveled to and from Oz to M/Cr many times and it really is bad. I'm not saying Oz has great airports (we don't) but Manchester just seems totally and completely inadequate for the multitudes of people using it. I hate it.

If only western countries could take a leaf out of places like Singapore (see my previous post) and actually make airports nice and beautiful places to go too.

And don't get me going on Asian v Western public transport.

Have to fly back early January for a quick weekend and will be using Manchester for first time in a while. Tend to fly to Liverpool if I have to go to the North west usually but not this time. Sounds like I’m in for a fun time.

@Sir peace frog dont be rummaging in my bags!! Haha!

Last edited:
Have to fly back early January for a quick weekend and will be using Manchester for first time in a while. Tend to fly to Liverpool if I have to go to the North west usually but not this time. Sounds like I’m in for a fun time.

@Sir peace frog dont be rummaging in my bags!! Haha!
very tempting :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.