Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

I’m there now from a flight that touched down at 8:15. Nearly 10:15 and still no more than a smattering of bags on the carousel, half from a previous flight.

I’m there now from a flight that touched down at 8:15. Nearly 10:15 and still no more than a smattering of bags on the carousel, half from a previous flight.
Handled by Menzies or - (as shown on the board) ?

I was in T1 on Wednesday and passengers had been waiting 3+ hours for Menzies handled baggage. DHL handled bags took 10 minutes from arriving at the belt.

Handled by Menzies or - (as shown on the board) ?

I was in T1 on Wednesday and passengers had been waiting 3+ hours for Menzies handled baggage. DHL handled bags took 10 minutes from arriving at the belt.
They said Swissport. After 2 hours they sent announced it’d be another 30 mins. Luckily mine was one of the first out of the next batch.

I think Manchester Airport is great.
All this negative press especially from the MEN does not help, seriously the MEN should be celebrating the fact it employees for many manciuans. Instead they help build a hateful mood for those for those that feel to entitled.

example.
"my manchester airport hell.:

turns out flight delayed or canceled ver due to snow.

please what control do the managemt of Manchester aiport ocer snow.?

or when someone does not take care of what names they book a flight in.

still according to the MEN its not the fault of the thick entitled people worrying about a first World problem..

never had an issue, however I have learnt which flight times to avoid.

For example first wave flights
Most of the time, one does not sleep to well , if at all as you need to be on your way to the airport as from 3-4 AM. Most likely needing a taxi to get there at such an insane hour amouting to costs. People are grumpy and some of the staff will work like robots

Much better maybe to fly from Liverpool , most flights to Barcelona leave mid afternoon and a bus takes you right there , better than the risks of going on public transport within Manchester.

Just flown home Lanzarote. Passport control not even a queue!! Never seen so many staff. We got checked by a Royal Navy lad. All that worry for nothing!!!

Just a quickie:

I'm dropping my boy off for a school ski trip on Sunday morning (4am) at Terminal 3.
I'll need (and want) to walk him as far as I can into T3 so I guess I'm going to have to use the car park.

It's been a while since I've been to the airport but any idea of cost atm (assumes extortionate)?

Just a quickie:

I'm dropping my boy off for a school ski trip on Sunday morning (4am) at Terminal 3.
I'll need (and want) to walk him as far as I can into T3 so I guess I'm going to have to use the car park.

It's been a while since I've been to the airport but any idea of cost atm (assumes extortionate)?
£5 for 6 minutes if I remember correctly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.