Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

working at mcr i can promise you they are very short staffed ,i have to go through security every day and it can get very frustrating ,also it should ease when t3 opens ,the passengers will be spread over 3 terminals (think t3 opens early april)
I take it they are recruiting..

Flying from there on what is apparently a June Bank Holiday Monday but, that's for another thread.

I was intending booking Mrs Moon & me into a lounge as we expect to have moved house by then and will have a good hour plus drive to get there but, having seen the current shitshow I'm not sure we'll get through in time to actually take advantage of it.

Flying from there on what is apparently a June Bank Holiday Monday but, that's for another thread.

I was intending booking Mrs Moon & me into a lounge as we expect to have moved house by then and will have a good hour plus drive to get there but, having seen the current shitshow I'm not sure we'll get through in time to actually take advantage of it.
Surely the shitshow will have improved by June?

Treat her to a night at the Marriott before you fly. Package rate can include parking for a week or two, obviously a bit dearer than parking itself but least your car won’t be dumped on a side street if you use one of those moody valet services ;)
Haha we've already paid for the multi at the airport on a good deal.

When I booked we were 25 mins max away so a hotel especially with a 3pm flight seemed very frivolous for a tight arse like me.

Next holiday tho, it's something I'll look at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.