Is Manchester airport the worst in Europe?

I might have misheard but l thought BBC NW headlines said police are be brought in to work at the airport. Will watch carefully to see how these police officers will be deployed.

Bridgewater Exchange in Terminal 2

I might have misheard but l thought BBC NW headlines said police are be brought in to work at the airport. Will watch carefully to see how these police officers will be deployed.

Good luck with that. The police have got enough to do with police work and are short at doing that. Not sure about the water fairies but you can be sure they will say the same. This an airport issue Shirley, can't drag in others to fix it

The fast track is a scam but in the current climate really makes sense especially if you are travelling with your kids. Your timing's perfect as it looks like you are to be blessed with good weather to change this Wednesday and Thursday with averages of 21c.

The last three weeks in Majorca have been poor to middling so maybe there's something to be said for global warming climate effects. We have had a quite a few pleasant days of around 18c but the general consensus has been cold wet and windy with waves over 10 feet high. I went for my 7am wobble down the coast road this morning whilst the wife slept in and the wind for lack of a better word was "bracing". Weather forecasters said 11c but the wind chill made it feel more like 8c.

Anyway I'm rambling so I won't except to say I hope you have a nice holiday as you've had to wait a good few years for it to come your way. If I remember rightly it was Pathos you were originally destined pre-Covid.

We brought 6 bottles of Amber Solaire with us and are still on bottle one but as mentioned it is changing with pool weather imminent.

Taken this morning on my speed walk with the sea decidedly calmer than last week

c5Gb0fU.jpg

Bit of work to do with the beach to retain it's Blue Flag signature. If only you could bottle sea-weed!

H70NBxS.jpg
Thanks mate. Yeah it’s been a bit nippy here, especially when the wind gets going! At least it was dry today, I guess. Forecast looking good for Thursday but that’s our last day, hopefully we’ll get to see a bit of sun before we leave though!

It's the knobheads with a litre of vape juice, £36.40 in pocket change and 4 cans of Lynx Africa causing the hold ups at security. Its like people have either forgotten the security regulations or are just plain fucking stupid.

Bag your liquids. Put your change in your hand luggage, don't be a ****.
There are these people but the situation is categorically not the result of them. It’s a contributory factor but it always is.

there isn’t actually any need to remove shoes, liquids, put things in separate trays so those running the security are making it far harder and slower than it needs to be as well.

Good luck with that. The police have got enough to do with police work and are short at doing that. Not sure about the water fairies but you can be sure they will say the same. This an airport issue Shirley, can't drag in others to fix it
I did hear right although having seen the news and read that article l am still not sure how they and the fire brigade are to be used in some form of casual labour.
A daft idea from Burnham. It's one thing government using the army in peace for various duties but taking the emergency services away from their normal work is barmy. At least he's not got his eyes on the ambulance service.

Bridgewater Exchange in Terminal 2
Very nice too, had breakfast & a pint in there at the end of November when everything was still reasonably quiet.....not much dearer than a normal Holts pub either.

I did hear right although having seen the news and read that article l am still not sure how they and the fire brigade are to be used in some form of casual labour.
A daft idea from Burnham. It's one thing government using the army in peace for various duties but taking the emergency services away from their normal work is barmy. At least he's not got his eyes on the ambulance service.
Don’t give he ideas, he’ll want to start using ambulances for luggage trucks next.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.