Is Mancini a likeable fool, but nothing more?

Wondering if he is just keeping the seat warm for Mourihno tilll the end of the season, I dont think Mancini alone could run a successful champs league campaign if we do now qualify.

Danbert said:
Bombo said:
time to take the silly scarf off now roberto and be a real manager not a pouting show pony

I agree Bombo.....it's Spring time now, the scarf is played out

Ur kidding aren't u it`s still freezin. I went out without my for a couple of days erlier in week now i've got a cold !

maine-road-ali said:
Blue Train said:
Er................. didn't we do that in the derby, under Mancini? Didn't we almost never do that under hughes?
i seem 2 remember 7 goals in a hughes derby that we come back after each goal.only lost it cos bent ref.

Okay, I understand now. Coming from behind and losing under Hughes is much better than coming from behind and winning under Mancini.

You've gotta love the Taffia haven't you. Still working their magic on us.

Mancini has only had a few games with inherited players and people are questioning him already!.Even Mercer and Allison lost a few games in the early days give the guy a chance.

penalty spot said:
Mancini has only had a few games with inherited players and people are questioning him already!.Even Mercer and Allison lost a few games in the early days give the guy a chance.

i agree but how do you chase a game with 3 def midfielders on the pitch, Ireland and Bellamy withdrawn and SWP unused??
I'm wondering how he won serie A , how bad was everyone else?

Bobby Manc is no fool..
His managerial record so far is as follows.
ACF Fiorentina
Coppa Italia: 2000–01
S.S. Lazio
Coppa Italia: 2003–04
F.C. Internazionale Milano
Serie A: 2005–06; 2006–07; 2007–08
Coppa Italia: 2004–05; 2005–06
Supercoppa Italiana: 2005; 2006

Likeable fool is a bit strong. Mancini is on a massive learning curve though imo. People say that managers learn more from poor performances than good ones, so he should have learnt quite a lot recently.

i dont like his tactics fullstop.
Plays players out of position.
we have gone backwards under his tenure.
The brand of football under him is woeful.
We have lost more games under him than Hughes had done the rest of the season.
The dury is out 4 me.But he does still get my support.

loffers said:
penalty spot said:

i agree but how do you chase a game with 3 def midfielders on the pitch, Ireland and Bellamy withdrawn and SWP unused??
I'm wondering how he won serie A , how bad was everyone else?

Well, the first title was won by default, Juventus were the winners, but as they were involved in the match fixing scandal, it was given to Inter. For the second title there was no Juventus involved, they had been relegated as punishment and AC Milan started off on minus points, but they won it decently the third time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.