Is Mancini a likeable fool, but nothing more?

celf said:
i dont like his tactics fullstop.
Plays players out of position.
we have gone backwards under his tenure.
The brand of football under him is woeful.
We have lost more games under him than Hughes had done the rest of the season.
The dury is out 4 me.But he does still get my support.

did you really expect us to win away at Everton and the scum ?? please get real.

Judging someone after 6 weeks is silly.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/02/07/1779898/liverpool-and-manchester-city-on-red-alert-as-jose-mourinho" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... e-mourinho</a>

Yes, its goal.com but it has quotes!

ITS MY OPINION THATS ALL.

not saying its right or wrong, i dont like the fact that we play 2 centre forwards (who thrive on wing play) and have 3 wingers on the bench petrov,swp and adam johnson,its defies logic to me.

Stoke are poor but we are making them look good as we did against Portsmouth and hull. Mancini seems to want to play at serie A pace it won't work in the premier league. The guy needs a wake up call and soon.

Blue Magpie said:
Sometimes I really do wonder about some City fans.

The blokes has won 7 pots in 4 seasons and I don't give a monkeys if a couple were in strange circumstances.

He is astute, has a good tactical brain and broadly uses his subs better than any City manager I have seen. If he says 'important' alot in his interviews go and try Italian and see how you do being interviewed constantly within weeks of needing to regularly use the language.

Here here. Gotta be a wum surely.

I understand what your trying to say and i assume its only a brain fart.

I was'nt to happy we got rid of Hughes tbh, but i fully support Mancini now he's at the helm. What we need is some stability, and we are not going to get that by changing the manager every season.

IMO, Viera has shown exactly what we are missing, "a true leader" and only time will tell if he has the legs now, but i feel he has played well so far.

Mancini has definately addressed our weaknesses, but atm he is choosing a team from Hughes' squad which was assembled to play attacking football using two out and out wingers and two defensive midfielders. What we are lacking is a creative influence in the middle of the park who can provide our strikers with opportunities when we are playing without wingers.

I think that, rather than not backing him in January our owners are waiting until the summer, when we will hopefully be in a position where we can offer CL football and get a better calibre of player to fill these positions.

johnny crossan said:
Bellamy off and Vieira on losing away with 20 minutes to go, not orthodox but could have worked.

Unfortunately it didn't and we get execrable threads like this.
Ireland off, Vieira on with 20 minutes to go drawing at home, not orthodox but could have worked...etc...etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.