Is Mancini a likeable fool, but nothing more?

In ten years time you won't be moaning. You'll be telling the unfortunate kid, who was forced into supporting Uni**d by their cockernee grandfather who had a grandfather that once passed through Manchester on a train, that their team used to win everything with a bit of help from Sir Bacon - the king of the hypocrites. In ten tears time you'll have to fight off adulation from people who have never been to our ground before and don't know what Maine Road is. Stop moaning now. We'll be moaning about other things down the line. Moaning pisses me off. It's really annoying. I'm fed up of moaning about moaning. Moan over.

Bombo said:
time to take the silly scarf off now roberto and be a real manager not a pouting show pony

I agree Bombo.....it's Spring time now, the scarf is played out

Bombo said:
You could see this result coming a mile away after the poor performance against portsmoth last sunday.
good post mate, we you started it you had the snipers out on u in a few of them replys. but i wonder what the thought is now? certainly not won me over yet....far from it.

maine-road-ali said:
Bombo said:
You could see this result coming a mile away after the poor performance against portsmoth last sunday.
good post mate, we you started it you had the snipers out on u in a few of them replys. but i wonder what the thought is now? certainly not won me over yet....far from it.

Under hughes I felt we could come back from a goal behind under mancini Im not so sure

Bombo said:
maine-road-ali said:

Under hughes I felt we could come back from a goal behind under mancini Im not so sure

Er................. didn't we do that in the derby, under Mancini? Didn't we almost never do that under hughes?

Blue Train said:
Bombo said:

Er................. didn't we do that in the derby, under Mancini? Didn't we almost never do that under hughes?

I don't really want to get involved in a Hughes v Mancini thing but we actually came from behind quite a few times under Hughes.

Revol said:
pskilla said:
Too many stupid knee jerk fans on here. Every time we lose people want to sack the manager & replace the team.

The away performances are worrying, but there are no walkover games in this league now. We are still on course for top 4 but if we don't sort the away form we may only be top 7.

Still too early for people to be saying Manchini is no good.

Agreed. How can we improve when we make no mistakes to learn from?

We've been doing better under Mancini in my eyes.

Trouble is we're made plenty of mistakes in the last few games and nothing has been learnt.

Blue Train said:
Bombo said:

i seem 2 remember 7 goals in a hughes derby that we come back after each goal.only lost it cos bent ref.

bizzbo said:
zzzzz

nah.

he's got brains, his tactics are clever, flexible, tailored to each match, each situation within the match. and he's got us playing like a team in no time.

as for vieira, he is a true leader and a serial winner......

Arsenal

Winner

* Premier League (3): 1997-98, 2001-02, 2003-04
* FA Cup (4): 1998, 2002, 2003, 2005
* FA Community Shield (4): 1998, 1999, 2002, 2004

Runner-up

* Premier League (5): 1998-99, 1999-2000, 2000-01, 2002-03, 2004-05
* FA Cup: 2001
* FA Community Shield: 2003
* UEFA Cup Final: 2000

Juventus

* Serie A: 2005-06 (Trophy revoked due to Calciopoli scandal)

Internazionale

Winner

* Serie A (3): 2006-07, 2007-08, 2008-09
* Italian Super Cup (2): 2006, 2008

International

Winner

* FIFA World Cup: 1998
* UEFA European Championship: 2000
* FIFA Confederations Cup: 2001

Runner-up

* FIFA World Cup: 2006

Individual

* UEFA Football Championship Team of the Tournament: 2000
* 2001 FIFA Confederations Cup: Top Scorer
* FIFA World Cup All-Star Team: 2006
* PFA Team of the Year: 1998-99, 1999-00, 2000-01, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04
* UEFA Team of the Year: 2000-01
* French Player of the Year: 2001
* Overall Team of the Decade - Premier League 10 Seasons Awards (1992/3 - 2001/2)
* FIFA 100

Orders and special awards

* Légion d'honneur: 1998

the rest of our squad barely have a 5 trophies of any sort between them. we have no real leader. vieira is there for his experience, for what he can say to people in the dressing room, as much as anything he can do on the pitch (and don't rule anything out there)

I think you should go through the team again and google all the players and then you'll find you're talking out of your arse.

Off the top of my head, tevez has several winners medals from his stay at the sty and RSC has similar from his stay in Germany.

1_barry_conlon said:
bizzbo said:
zzzzz

nah.

he's got brains, his tactics are clever, flexible, tailored to each match, each situation within the match. and he's got us playing like a team in no time.

as for vieira, he is a true leader and a serial winner......

the rest of our squad barely have a 5 trophies of any sort between them. we have no real leader. vieira is there for his experience, for what he can say to people in the dressing room, as much as anything he can do on the pitch (and don't rule anything out there)

I think you should go through the team again and google all the players and then you'll find you're talking out of your arse.

Off the top of my head, tevez has several winners medals from his stay at the sty and RSC has similar from his stay in Germany.
bizz is really clever. Uber clever. No denying it. He just aint got a clue what he's on about. I love him though. He is really clever (and I aint being sarcy - he is).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.