Is Mancini a likeable fool, but nothing more?

Nobody is saying Mancini out so just shut the fuck up about that already. But the you really have a point, things are not looking as good as we first thought, he has to up his game, and fast.

Are you bored or something?! This is complete gash. Have you seen our win to loss ratio lately? You absolute gimp.

CTID1988 said:
Are you bored or something?! This is complete gash. Have you seen our win to loss ratio lately? You absolute gimp.

what a well thought out response, you should read the post then make a comment on it, that is the nature of a forum. ie do you think vieria was a wise signing? Do you think Mancini is only here on a trial basis? Do you think he played an overly defensive midfield? Why do you think he hasn't signed anyone yet? Could the owners be witholding transfer funds until the summer? Do you get the message now?
It is easy to call someone a gimp for expressing an opinion. If you disagree with that opinion try a reasoned argument not a childish rant or you may end up looking like a gimp yourself.

bluecm said:
this is a joke.

i cant believe people are questioning him already and even at all. give the guy a chance FFS.

It's not a joke, it's ludicrous. You don't get to manage Inter and win three Scudetti if yer a clown. Ferguson and Wenger are not the role model for EPL managers. Mancini has a warm friendly personality but I expect he also has a harsh professional approach when needed.

We have got too used to the spitting and snarling of Ferguson and Wenger to understand that other characteristics can be brought to a high-profile position.

Bombo said:
Is Mancini a likeable fool and nothing more? We all love the way he wears his city scarf and his stylish Italian threads, but I'm beginning to wonder if he is all show and no substance.
He signs vieria an injured player who has up to now been of no use whatsoever and let's robinho go out on loan. Fair play robinho hasn't done much more than vieria but were people on here not criticising Hughes for not being able to get the best out of him. Well Mancini couldn't either.
People called Hughes for saying obviously too many times in interviews and playing too many defensive midfielders. Well Mancini always says 'it is important' whatever question he is asked and against the rags played zabaletta, de Jong and Barry in midfield, one more DM than Hughes used to pick.
Hughes at least signed some players in January such as bellamy, de Jong and given and all had an impact. Mancini has signed a injured has been, and is trying to loan a right back that can't get in roma's team who are not exactly setting the world on fire at the moment.
It is fair to say he has failed in his only two severe tests up to now against the rags and everton, and we were a bit fortunate at home against the rags though the team showed great commitment.
What I'm saying is I'm not sure about the guy especially as a couple of signings could have made a big difference in the semi final and as such wonder if our owners aren't too sure either hence the lack of transfer activity. Do they not trust him to spend the cash or is he merely a baby sitter for someone else until the summer.

Martin O'Neill signed Downing injured and he didn't play for 4 months and they already had two left sided players - Downing has been one of Villa top performers behind Milner in the last few months and I'd argue them two have started cementing the left and right wing roles for England, at least for upcoming friendlies!

One thing I think about our squad (apart from the 24year old Kompany) is that we have a distinct lack of leaders and that is what showed most on Wedsnight! Viera is a leader a
champion and captain! Barry is slow, inconsistent and gives the ba away too much so what's the harm in Viera, when fit, coming into this side and doing a better job than Barry and becoming a much needed leader for us!? I also think with Ireland getting himself fit he can add abit of flair into the center of midfield and allow us to play Bellers Tevez and SWP upfront - and this is the formation Mancini chise in his first game v Stoke when Ireland was fit!
and right now Ireland is not fit! on Sunday at the end of the first half Ireland looked proper fucked, he was knackered! and I'm sure if he'd been fit he would have played at OT! and Mancini didn't really have any other choice but to play Pab Zab in the middle - and we still got bullied all over the pitch by Scholes and Fletcher with 3 combative midfielder in there!!

Macnini sees things on the pitch and changes them! remember Spurs at
home when we were 1-0 up and Fernandes got sent off? Hughes waited far too long to get Hamman on and actually waited 7 minutes and in that time Spurs scored and went on to win that game! Mancini spots things and gets them chaned NOW, not in 5 minutes! at Wolves we were gettin outplayed in the first 10 minutes so changed the formation slightly and we went on and easily beat Wolves! Mancini can clearly see we are struggling at left back and has tried putting different players there, he's doing something about it at least and I'm sure he'll be picking that as our most needed spot for a player - unless he puts Lescott there!

The guy hasn't even been here for 10 games yet! give the fucker a chance!!!!!!!!

This has to be one of the worst threads posted on the forum and only shows what an idiot the so called writer claims to be .

This thread is complete nonsence.

Basically the OP wants us to go out and buy another 10 players during the tranfer window and also expect Mancini to make Robiniho play like he does on fifa - also he assumes the Robinho deal is attributed to the manager and not the cheif exec.

Manicini has won 6 in 8. You sounds like a fucking child, grow up you cupid stunt.

Bombo said:
Is Mancini a likeable fool and nothing more? We all love the way he wears his city scarf and his stylish Italian threads, but I'm beginning to wonder if he is all show and no substance.
He signs vieria an injured player who has up to now been of no use whatsoever and let's robinho go out on loan. Fair play robinho hasn't done much more than vieria but were people on here not criticising Hughes for not being able to get the best out of him. Well Mancini couldn't either.
People called Hughes for saying obviously too many times in interviews and playing too many defensive midfielders. Well Mancini always says 'it is important' whatever question he is asked and against the rags played zabaletta, de Jong and Barry in midfield, one more DM than Hughes used to pick.
Hughes at least signed some players in January such as bellamy, de Jong and given and all had an impact. Mancini has signed a injured has been, and is trying to loan a right back that can't get in roma's team who are not exactly setting the world on fire at the moment.
It is fair to say he has failed in his only two severe tests up to now against the rags and everton, and we were a bit fortunate at home against the rags though the team showed great commitment.
What I'm saying is I'm not sure about the guy especially as a couple of signings could have made a big difference in the semi final and as such wonder if our owners aren't too sure either hence the lack of transfer activity. Do they not trust him to spend the cash or is he merely a baby sitter for someone else until the summer.

Bombo said:
CTID1988 said:

what a well thought out response, you should read the post then make a comment on it, that is the nature of a forum. ie do you think vieria was a wise signing? Do you think Mancini is only here on a trial basis? Do you think he played an overly defensive midfield? Why do you think he hasn't signed anyone yet? Could the owners be witholding transfer funds until the summer? Do you get the message now?
It is easy to call someone a gimp for expressing an opinion. If you disagree with that opinion try a reasoned argument not a childish rant or you may end up looking like a gimp yourself.

It was about as well thought out as the tripe in your opening post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.