Is Mancini a likeable fool, but nothing more?

it was only a matter of time before this one popped up.
we don't beat the rags over 2 legs and the blokes now apparently a clown.
whats wrong with some of you are you naturally eejits or do you practise hard at it.
the guys been here 4 weeks and he's being questioned by football experts, if someone had cleared that header we'd have gone to extra time then who knows. at everton yes we were cack but for 2 set piece goals it was 0-0.

i know this is a forum and anyone can -within reason- say pretty much what they want but there is so much shit spouted on here its untrue/
there is some good stuff on here but some threads are a complete waste of everyones time and effort .

give him time ffs

As I said style over substance. Wasn't convinced with his selection against the rags too many defensive midfielders, we were poor against Portsmouth and somewhat fortunate to win in my opinion, and today we are playing poorly again with another strange team selection.

As I said style over substance. Wasn't convinced with his selection against the rags too many defensive midfielders, we were poor against Portsmouth and somewhat fortunate to win in my opinion, and today we are playing poorly again with another strange team selection.

And piss poor against Everton.

Bombo said:
He is the new Stuart Pearce. A few good games at the start but clearly hasn't a clue about the Premiership.

Any team will start to play when their two down we start games very lethargically under mancini he needs to address this quickly, ireland on the right instead of swp today is just baffling as well.

Fucking sick of being shit

Fuck the lot off , the fuckwit twat that is a clueless **** manager

That shithouse upfront who cannot be arsed , the other who can only play at home

Fuck off the fucking lot of you ... No matter WHAT team we have we should never ever lost a game of football to fucking Hull City.

In the summer fuck of that tactically inept twat of a manager and sell the fucking lot and start again.

Fucking shit and I am sick of it

It really is simple the sacking happened at the wrong time a manager needs pre season to really get his ideas across it's not been helped by injuries and international call ups either BUT I don't think our recent record would be any different had Hughes been in charge with the exception this board would now be in total meltdown after todays results.

Mancini cannot be judged fairly as yet still way to early...

I really like him. I was a bit dubious as much as the next City fan when Hughes got the sack but I've grown to prefer him to Hughes. A lot more charismatic, and let's not forget that we managed to get to 4th under Mancini, even if it was for only three days!

He seems like a nice guy as well, and genuinely cares about the players. Let's hope he stays with us for a while.

mancitymark said:
Fucking sick of being shit

Fuck the lot off , the fuckwit twat that is a clueless **** manager

That shithouse upfront who cannot be arsed , the other who can only play at home

Fuck off the fucking lot of you ... No matter WHAT team we have we should never ever lost a game of football to fucking Hull City.

In the summer fuck of that tactically inept twat of a manager and sell the fucking lot and start again.

Fucking shit and I am sick of it

Have you got tourettes?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.