Is mark hughes manchester citys man to lead us forward?????

Bluemoon115 said:
No, he's shit. Even Stuart Pearce is better than he is. We need him gone now.
Jesus H. For a second your posion and pollution reminded me of our resident nob blueonblue, then I remembered that you have a sense of humour and a brain.

boring.jpg

Joycee Banercheck said:
Mike D said:
Based on what he's done so far NO
Damn straight. We should have 12 points from 3 games. This simply isn't good enough.
I think he meant this:

Take over a team that finished 9th on 55 points,
add players for £120 million,
then finish 10th on 50 points.

This is Weird IMO.

I see so so many posts on here about player loyalty, manager loyalty, club loyalty. Yet the nearest some people on here come to giving a "vote of confidence" to our team and manager is... "if he's proved himself by christmas, otherwise we'll get a new manager" ....... Maybe loyalty should start in the stands.

I'd love Hughesy to stay for years and years and become 'our Ferguson' (except, you know, not a compelte cnut, and completely different in every way apart from longevity of service and winning pedigree)

The ownership think he is and we have won all 3 league games and the cup game since the season started, so even in terms of City a firing at this point would be up there in terms of strange moves!

What Hughes has achieved so far is nothing more than okay, taking into account the quality of the teams we have beaten and the little matter of £200m outlay. That said he has done okay and can only beat whats put in front of him.

Most people would have expected what has been achieved to have happened. As I posted earlier I will not attack the guy as he has done what was expected, nothing more nothing less.

In fairness, any manager that has had the freedom to spend what hughes has had would have been expected to beat

Balckburn
Wolves and
Pompey.

it is a case of giving more time... but if we get walloped by Arsenal and the Salford United I will be disappointed, to say the least.

Oh and to answer the question honestly.... No he is just not good enough and has achieved nothing that suggests he is that man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.