Is Mourinho really that special?

he is solely the 'special one' due too his master tactician, his football might not always be flair and exciting, but tactics wise theres no1 better! thats how he grinds out these results! beating chelsea in the champs at stamford bridge this season and the rags when he was porto boss.

People questioning him on Inter's pseudo-slump (they remain top of the league and in the Champions League after all) are like the Chelsea fans and brass who did the same (and all regret it now).

The same saying applies to Mourinho as players: form is temporary, class is permanent. Just like with his slump at Chelsea, eventually that would have ended and he would have been back to winning constantly, as he will at Inter.

Ehm, the team seems focused only in the CL.

Julio Cesar and the defence in particular seemed a bit annoyed by Serie A.
We are fucking up a Scudetto just because the team wants to try to win the CL... something really difficult if you think that we will probably face Barcelona (almost impossible to defeat in a 2-legged tie) if we progress.

Trigger said:
132 games at home with Porto, Chelsea and Inter unbeaten makes him Special to me.

Not lost a home game since 2002 WOW!

It counts only home league games. We lost to Panathinaikos at San Siro last year.

That man is arrogant and rude beyond imagination. We keep Mancini and if he fails we get a manager who is NOT mourinho.

BlaBlaBla said:
Andrea said:
Yes. As you could tell by my last post about Jose.

deluded inter fan I suppose...

Why do you go all offense on anyone who thinks that mourinho is not all that. Am too an Inter fan and i don't consider the guy all that special.

People have different opinions in life, you know.

interisti said:
BlaBlaBla said:
deluded inter fan I suppose...

Why do you go all offense on anyone who thinks that mourinho is not all that. Am too an Inter fan and i don't consider the guy all that special.

Oh, maybe you felt sorry when we knocked out Chelsea. When we finally imposed our game in the CL against a top team opposition.

Something your beloved Manchini never did, anyway, the muppet from Portugal is overrated. Nonsense.

BlaBlaBla said:
interisti said:

Oh, maybe you felt sorry when we knocked out Chelsea. When we finally imposed our game in the CL against a top team opposition.

Something your beloved Manchini never did, anyway, the muppet from Portugal is overrated. Nonsense.

I don't have any problem with mourinho competency. He is a great manager but he is arrogant, disrespectful, and a violent person. He is not good for city. I am not talking about in terms of managerial sense. Manchester city is not an arrogant club like chelsea was/is (thats why he did so good there). We need a manager who is patient and calm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.