Is Nasri a liability?

01cravend said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He was a disgrace last night, the worst player on the pitch.

He was charged with a big responsibility and like the last two months, decided to shirk it.

Noooo, Milner was.
Thought Nasri did okay, the movement up top for him was limp. He was getting berated on here for not creating chances, there was nothing for him to create. Though the miss at the end was awful
Silva has bn carryin the team for a while now

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He was a disgrace last night, the worst player on the pitch.

He was charged with a big responsibility and like the last two months, decided to shirk it.

I thought Pelle got it wrong should have started as we have last few weeks 5-4-1 played Nasri in the "no 10" role and played Jovetic on the left. Nasri is no good in a 4-4-2 when there are 2 unfit strikers in front of him. Still think he is a very good player.

On numerous occasions last night Nasri totally ignored the runners on the overlap, he just turned back inside and invariably the move came to nothing.

It might be my imagination as I was seeing red mist as far as he was concerned, but I thought Milner and Kolarov especially were getting a bit pissed off with him, and when the roles were reversed chose not to put Nasri through.

I thought he'd turned a corner this season and have lauded him to my mates on several occasions but he can do one now for me. He has far too much Arsenal blood in him to play for a top club. He's a flat track bully (last night excluded) and looks like a lesbian.

2 unfit strikers... big error.

Miles better when Edin & Jovetic came on...
More tempo, Desire and chances created.

JamesMCFC said:
Never seems to step up when Silva is absent.
even though i thought nas was poor last night have to disagree, wasnt so long ago we were all praising him when merlin was out, he had a cracking few weeks, though a few weeks doesnt make a season

gungho-tactics said:
01cravend said:
gungho-tactics said:
Would be great if he could do that for us every week.

Think he's removed them runs from his game a lot in the last few years, He scored two similar for them vs Fulham. Think Jovetic might get one or two like that for us.

He joined us when he was 23 and by now he really should be world class. I hate to say it but Nasri is a flop. David Silva transfer fee was the same , and look how he has improved since 2010. He's world class.

Jovetic can take on defenders, he doesn't need support from an overlapping fullback. Why Jovetic hasn't been in recent weeks I don't know. Why James Milner is being treated like shit, I will never know that either.

Nasri's a flop? did you watch Fiorentina with Jovetic in it? he was a number 9 in the Van Rapist mould almost every game.

May not be a popular opinion on here, but imo we should sell him in the summer.

Mrmcfc said:
May not be a popular opinion on here, but imo we should sell him in the summer.
You are clearly on copious amounts of crack. For most of the season, nasri has been at his best ever. For the last month or so, most of the team have been poor. Nasri is not going anywhere and more importantly, most of our regular starting 11 r staying put because they are on contracts no other club will come close to matching.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.