Is Nasri a liability?

GaudinoMotors said:
gungho-tactics said:
01cravend said:
Think he's removed them runs from his game a lot in the last few years, He scored two similar for them vs Fulham. Think Jovetic might get one or two like that for us.

He joined us when he was 23 and by now he really should be world class. I hate to say it but Nasri is a flop. David Silva transfer fee was the same , and look how he has improved since 2010. He's world class.

Jovetic can take on defenders, he doesn't need support from an overlapping fullback. Why Jovetic hasn't been in recent weeks I don't know. Why James Milner is being treated like shit, I will never know that either.

Jeez - just when you thought the worst was over!
This guy showed up posting the same load of crud as another guy (whose name escapes me at the moment) got booted for being an obvious WUM and is now spouting almost word for word the same nonsense.<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:23 am --<br /><br />
NQCitizen said:
gungho-tactics said:
01cravend said:
Think he's removed them runs from his game a lot in the last few years, He scored two similar for them vs Fulham. Think Jovetic might get one or two like that for us.

He joined us when he was 23 and by now he really should be world class. I hate to say it but Nasri is a flop. David Silva transfer fee was the same , and look how he has improved since 2010. He's world class.

Jovetic can take on defenders, he doesn't need support from an overlapping fullback. Why Jovetic hasn't been in recent weeks I don't know. Why James Milner is being treated like shit, I will never know that either.

When played in their favoured position behind the striker the gap between Silva and Nasri isn't huge. The problem is they both can't play there. When Silva is out Nasri looks like a world class player.
If you look at the second half over the weekend, I think you'll find they both can play there but it requires a narrowness that the manager doesn't always seem to prefer. Frankly, my issue over the weekend was how isolated our wingers were in setup. We improved mightily once we narrowed our approach.

NQCitizen said:
gungho-tactics said:
01cravend said:

When played in their favoured position behind the striker the gap between Silva and Nasri isn't huge. The problem is they both can't play there. When Silva is out Nasri looks like a world class player.

The gap between Silva and Nasri is HUGE. It really is.

gungho-tactics said:
NQCitizen said:
gungho-tactics said:

Wasn't our best period of the season with Nasri but without Silva?

(Might be wrong)

Nasri...liability? Total rubbish. Top quality player, match winner, more like.
I'm not going to bother with this WUMery.

Nasri and Silva too similar, the balance of the team with them together never feels quite. Nasri looks better without Silva playing. Plus defensively very risky playing them against the top teams with pace.

NQCitizen said:
gungho-tactics said:
NQCitizen said:

Wasn't our best period of the season with Nasri but without Silva?

(Might be wrong)

Maybe, maybe not. I don't think so.

Silva is superior in terms of ability and intelligence. Silva is just a genius.

GaudinoMotors said:
gungho-tactics said:
01cravend said:

Jeez - just when you thought the worst was over!

Not laughing now are ya ?

In that 90 minutes , Nasri did fuck all for the strikers ! He's just there playing sidepasses all day long. He is bobbins and a flop !.

Nobody wanted to believe me when I said that he is shite. Well there you go guys, we lost the league tonight, I hope you're all happy.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He was a disgrace last night, the worst player on the pitch.

He was charged with a big responsibility and like the last two months, decided to shirk it.
Rubbish. Milner wins that award hands down.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
He was a disgrace last night, the worst player on the pitch.

He was charged with a big responsibility and like the last two months, decided to shirk it.

Noooo, Milner was.
Thought Nasri did okay, the movement up top for him was limp. He was getting berated on here for not creating chances, there was nothing for him to create. Though the miss at the end was awful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.