Is Nasri a liability?

citijin said:
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY, AND WHOEVER POSTED IT SHOULD BE BANNED FROM THIS FORUM.
. This this this this this fkn this nasri is quality he turned that shit house club down to help us win numerous trophies

Yeah a massive liability......... just think back to Sunderland @ Wembley and his great finish...... we need more liabilities in my opinion

nellyonthewing said:
Firstly let me say I am not a fan of Nasri. I sense he is not 100% committed to the cause. Occasionally he reveals the skills that he undoubtedly possesses but I find it annoying and irritating that these flashes of greatness are few and far between.
In games like yesterday he wanted to play the tippy tappy style of football he learnt at Arsenal. It came off once with Silva getting in on goal but generally his play for me is a weakness in the left side of our midfield.
David Silva is similar build and has been a titan in recent weeks running ,tackling and chasing. Cannot say the same about Nasri.
This is an area I would like to see us strengthen next Season.
Bottom line is if he was playing against us for the rags or Chelsea would he hurt us ,I don't think so.

I have no concern about him when we're at home. It's in big away games where he has a tendency to go missing for large parts.

Ray78 said:
Up until he got crocked by Yanga-Mbiwa he was looking like one of the candidates for Player of the Season imho.
Up until then he was walking it.

Some of the threads started on here are unbelievably stupid. And yes I know it's a forum and everybodies allowed an 'opinion' but not if your IQ falls below 60...

gungho-tactics said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
gungho-tactics said:
Clichy is crap going forward. Kolarov is world class when he goes further up the pitch. He brings the most out of Nasri.

That's Nasri for you , he relies on others .. he can't make an impact on the game by himself.

Aye he was fucking awful when we beat Chelsea in the title winning season. Wasn't he ?

Meant to add, it's also a team game . The hightlighted bit makes no sense at all.

Football is also 1vs1 game. Wingers in particular must be capable of beating their man. Unless Kolarov is making an overlapping run, Nasri can't beat his man.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_92MQBMZ1A[/youtube]

aguero93:20 said:
gungho-tactics said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Aye he was fucking awful when we beat Chelsea in the title winning season. Wasn't he ?

Meant to add, it's also a team game . The hightlighted bit makes no sense at all.

Football is also 1vs1 game. Wingers in particular must be capable of beating their man. Unless Kolarov is making an overlapping run, Nasri can't beat his man.

Would be great if he could do that for us every week.

gungho-tactics said:
gungho-tactics said:

Think he's removed them runs from his game a lot in the last few years, He scored two similar for them vs Fulham. Think Jovetic might get one or two like that for us.

01cravend said:
gungho-tactics said:

Think he's removed them runs from his game a lot in the last few years, He scored two similar for them vs Fulham. Think Jovetic might get one or two like that for us.

He joined us when he was 23 and by now he really should be world class. I hate to say it but Nasri is a flop. David Silva transfer fee was the same , and look how he has improved since 2010. He's world class.

Jovetic can take on defenders, he doesn't need support from an overlapping fullback. Why Jovetic hasn't been in recent weeks I don't know. Why James Milner is being treated like shit, I will never know that either.

gungho-tactics said:
01cravend said:
gungho-tactics said:

He joined us when he was 23 and by now he really should be world class. I hate to say it but Nasri is a flop. David Silva transfer fee was the same , and look how he has improved since 2010. He's world class.

Jovetic can take on defenders, he doesn't need support from an overlapping fullback. Why Jovetic hasn't been in recent weeks I don't know. Why James Milner is being treated like shit, I will never know that either.

Jeez - just when you thought the worst was over!

gungho-tactics said:
01cravend said:
gungho-tactics said:

When played in their favoured position behind the striker the gap between Silva and Nasri isn't huge. The problem is they both can't play there. When Silva is out Nasri looks like a world class player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.