Is Nasri a liability?

Quagmire blue said:
nellyonthewing said:
Quagmire blue said:
Ridiculous thread

Breaking News : Bluemoon is no longer a discussion forum where divergent views can be aired...

In future only threads on the following topics will be permitted e,g..

Referee bias against City.
Media bias against City.
Who do you hate most 'rags or scousers'.
Quality of half time refreshments at the Etihad..

Any criticism (real or implied) of playing staff,management or owners (past or present) will not be tolerated and result in a 6 month ban..
Don't be such a soft arse I was giving you my opinion that this thread is poor, I'll just agree with you shall I to keep you happy?! It's a discussion forum you're correct, that means it's all about giving opinions and judging by the reaction from most posts on this thread then you're in the minority about Nasri!

Exactly Quagmire it is a discussion forum. If a majority agree with you and disagree with me it does not make it 'ridiculous' to be aired. It just means there are different opinions. Just shouting it down stifles debate even if only a handful share the minority view.. So less of the soft arse or I'll start being rude back to you.

Nasri has had a good season, nobody can deny that.

He's improved so much from last season.

However, in the big games, I think he goes missing a little bit.

Personally, I don't rate him out left, which he has been playing lately. I don't think he's very effective there at all.

It's a position that compliments none of his attributes.

Nasri's best positon is central in a 4-3-3 formation.

nellyonthewing said:
Quagmire blue said:
nellyonthewing said:
Breaking News : Bluemoon is no longer a discussion forum where divergent views can be aired...

In future only threads on the following topics will be permitted e,g..

Referee bias against City.
Media bias against City.
Who do you hate most 'rags or scousers'.
Quality of half time refreshments at the Etihad..

Any criticism (real or implied) of playing staff,management or owners (past or present) will not be tolerated and result in a 6 month ban..
Don't be such a soft arse I was giving you my opinion that this thread is poor, I'll just agree with you shall I to keep you happy?! It's a discussion forum you're correct, that means it's all about giving opinions and judging by the reaction from most posts on this thread then you're in the minority about Nasri!

Exactly Quagmire it is a discussion forum. If a majority agree with you and disagree with me it does not make it 'ridiculous' to be aired. It just means there are different opinions. Just shouting it down stifles debate even if only a handful share the minority view.. So less of the soft arse or I'll start being rude back to you.
Okay I apologise. Great thread, Nasri is a disgrace! Bring back Dabo!

I love the 'bring back (insert crap prayers name)' comments. They add such a lot to the debate.

As for Nasri, IMO, he's a superbly talented footballer but he often doesnt turn up for the big games. I think there's enough evidence of a number of fans saying similar to mean that it's a valid comment to make.

Nasri can be very inconsistent, no denying he is a great player though!

cleavers said:
gungho-tactics said:
dansyb said:
Nasri imo always has his best games when Kolorov is playing behind him.These two work so well together setting up each other up going forward it's uncanny,also they do cover each other quite well in defense.All in all I'm very happy when these two are patrolling our side.

A winger is supposed to be able to work on his own. Why does Nasri need support of a fullback ?
He's not, and never has been a 'winger', but thanks for imparting such knowledge in this thread.

Of-course he's a winger. Not a world class one because he heavily relies on support from a fullback.

What is he doing on the left of the midfield if he's not a winger ?

Mike N said:
I love the 'bring back (insert crap prayers name)' comments. They add such a lot to the debate.

As for Nasri, IMO, he's a superbly talented footballer but he often doesnt turn up for the big games. I think there's enough evidence of a number of fans saying similar to mean that it's a valid comment to make.
Yes hi mate.

It beats moaning ungrateful posts though and posts that slag players off conveniently after an average performance. They're quick to complain but never bother to praise our players or team when they do well, as is evident when you compare post match threads after a win (about 15 pages) and a loss (about 80 pages).

It does add to the debate because it highlights how spoilt most of our fans are these days!

I think he will be off in the summer.

No sign of any new contract being signed and form for leaving with one year left.

PSG bound I reckon.

He wasn`t when he scored the winner against sunderland. He also links up well with Silva and Yaya. He is top class and rarely gives the ball away.
Now get the fuck off his back.
Liability; that would be the wankers who moan and winge at evey game. 7 seconds into the game against southampton and the cocksucker behind me in 326 was moaning at Demi for knocking the ball long as droped out of the sky. WTF is all that about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.