Is Nasri a liability?

Mancini hardly wrong on Nasri. Have the same feeling about him. Could be lot better, but he is happy the way he is. Now he doesnt even have a manager that confronts with him about it. He has at the French team, which can cost him the chance to play for his nation. But if he cant play for his national team for these reasons ("not giving his all"), could he play at us?

NQCitizen said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He was a disgrace last night, the worst player on the pitch.

He was charged with a big responsibility and like the last two months, decided to shirk it.

Yet is the only reason we got a point and was the only one to really go for a winner (bar Jovetic who is criminally under used)
I like Nasri, think his ball retention is top notch and when on song we've got a gem. Unfortunately too often he's not on song and often goes missing. Last night he was pretty poor overall, to say he was the only one to go for a winner is a stretch - he should have buried that chance at the end, no ifs no buts. His goal was also very fortunate (not that I complained at the time) so again, although technically correct that he was the only reason we got the draw, I'd say it was a stretch that it was all down to him.
I think Mancini's comments are not far off the mark, even though for large parts of the early season he impressed, now we're at the business end his contributions have tailed off significantly.
Still hope he signs a new contract - there's a very talented player in there when he wants.

I wanted to punch his lights out that night, he was so frustrating to watch, to cap it all, he balloons a sitter over the bar from 6 yards instead of giving us the 3 points. Part of me thinks he meant that....?!

Stretford Born Blue said:
I wanted to punch his lights out that night, he was so frustrating to watch, to cap it all, he balloons a sitter over the bar from 6 yards instead of giving us the 3 points. Part of me thinks he meant that....?!

Are u for real?
Seriousley?

Nasri is quality! One of our best this season.

But without the quality of Yaya/Silva around him, he seems to step down.

He was certainly no worse than some fans' favourites last night.

Scores the equalizer.

In the 91st minute he's busting a gut to get into the box and sends a shot narrowly over the bar.

If that shot goes 6 inches lower he's transformed, at least in Bluemoon land, from a can't be arsed disgrace to a never say die hero

Santiago Street . said:
He was certainly no worse than some fans' favourites last night.

Scores the equalizer.

In the 91st minute he's busting a gut to get into the box and sends a shot narrowly over the bar.

If that shot goes 6 inches lower he's transformed, at least in Bluemoon land, from a can't be arsed disgrace to a never say die hero

Well said. People been full of praise for him this season. He nearly won it for us. Shame he missed it on purpose though. What a overpaid stallion! Who would have thought it.

Much, much better defensively than Silva is. Nasri covers more ground than anybody in the side if I recall the stats correctly.

Joburg Hero said:
Much, much better defensively than Silva is. Nasri covers more ground than anybody in the side if I recall the stats correctly.

I'm not having that. 'Much better defensively that Silva'? Jesus, have a look how he 'closes down'. He just doesn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.