"Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini (merged)

Re: "Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini

avoidconfusion said:
Mancio said:
LoveCity said:
Lavezzi would be a tremendous signing for us I think but hasn't Napoli's owner already said they don't want Balotelli because of his attitude?

I also have doubts Mancini will give up on Balotelli unless Balotelli himself forces a move away. But the way Dzeko is playing and with Aguero here, Tevez likely to stay till January at least, I think Balotelli will be on Carling/FA Cup duty + the games after Champions League fixtures a lot.

i think mancini hasnt played balo in the last two games just becouse he know balo is trying to forces a move

twat

why ?

I think Mancini is going to leave Balo on the bench in an effort to make him realise and get his head straight. I think hes showing him that if your going to carry on being a dick were a good enough team without you.... Hopefuly he'll learn this time

Armaan said:
I think Mancini is going to leave Balo on the bench in an effort to make him realise and get his head straight. I think hes showing him that if your going to carry on being a dick were a good enough team without you.... Hopefuly he'll learn this time

Well the problem is with Balotelli you never know how he'll react. It could backfire big-time and he'd make a big public deal out of it, how he was never given a chance and so on.

But let's all just hope we have yet to seen the best out of young Mario, and that he will be a big contributor this season.

zangatangring said:
Bit harsh, it's just his opinion. I disagreed with him but i didn't lambaste him. He's a helpful poster too.

Opinion my arse the guy posts nothing but tripe.

Matt the Giant said:
Armaan said:

Well the problem is with Balotelli you never know how he'll react. It could backfire big-time and he'd make a big public deal out of it, how he was never given a chance and so on.

But let's all just hope we have yet to seen the best out of young Mario, and that he will be a big contributor this season.
Yeah true, nobody knows what that guy will turn around and do next...

avoidconfusion said:
zangatangring said:
Bit harsh, it's just his opinion. I disagreed with him but i didn't lambaste him. He's a helpful poster too.

instead ot be offensive why dont you try to explain why you think that ?

Mancio said:
avoidconfusion said:
zangatangring said:

Why doesn't Roman come and offer 70 million euros for him again...

BillyShears said:
Mancio said:
avoidconfusion said:

maybe mancini isnt playing mario just for not risk an injury and save him for that...

Mancio said:
BillyShears said:
Mancio said:

maybe mancini isnt playing mario just for not risk an injury and save him for that...

Maybe you should share the drugs you take with the rest of us....

Balo will get plenty of games this season....

we are ponly 2 games into the season and the press are already trying o stir up trouble by saying he will leave/is gettting fristrated due to lack of games etc.....

balo will get games....i think he may be the preferdd choice in some of the champs league games.....

and despite dzekos good start to the season id still prefer to see any of tevez, balo or Kun on the pitch before him....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.