"Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini (merged)

Re: "Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini

LoveCity said:
Lavezzi would be a tremendous signing for us I think but hasn't Napoli's owner already said they don't want Balotelli because of his attitude?

I also have doubts Mancini will give up on Balotelli unless Balotelli himself forces a move away. But the way Dzeko is playing and with Aguero here, Tevez likely to stay till January at least, I think Balotelli will be on Carling/FA Cup duty + the games after Champions League fixtures a lot.

i think mancini hasnt played balo in the last two games just becouse he know balo is trying to forces a move

Mancio said:
LoveCity said:
Lavezzi would be a tremendous signing for us I think but hasn't Napoli's owner already said they don't want Balotelli because of his attitude?

I also have doubts Mancini will give up on Balotelli unless Balotelli himself forces a move away. But the way Dzeko is playing and with Aguero here, Tevez likely to stay till January at least, I think Balotelli will be on Carling/FA Cup duty + the games after Champions League fixtures a lot.

i think mancini hasnt played balo in the last two games just becouse he know balo is trying to forces a move

Yes,because his "I love mcr city" t-shirt was a dead giveaway.

You really talk some tripe.

Mancio said:
LoveCity said:

Nah, I don't think so. Balotelli is at least staying for as long as Mancini first intended. Balotelli is almost definitely going to be delegated to a wider role now. He will get games. Important ones too.

Mancio said:
LoveCity said:

I think its because hes a twat but hay

Mancio said:
johnny crossan said:
Matt the Giant said:
Ok, I see... well mate... I'm convinced Tevez would rather be somewhere else than in Manchester atm, and this will reflect his contribution on the pitch and "auroa" in the dressing room.
Against Bolton he looked half-arsed to me, but fair enough it was his first game after a long break.
I have for a long time dealt with the prospect of loosing him this summer, and I still think this will happen, thus he is not really in my plans.

But whether or not I'd take Albiol instead of Tevez is hard to say... I haven't really followed Albiol these past 12 months or so, so I wouldn't know what we'd be getting.

But I'll tell you this: I'd rather have a great centre half who wants to be here, than an indifferent striker who doesn't want to be here.

Maybe we could persuade Real to give us Albiol and Higuain in a swap deal for Tevez?
Tevez may not want to be here but maybe will have no choice. If he stays I doubt he will be an indifferent player and his influence on the team won't be negative - they all know the score. I can see Mario missing out on games though and that's a pity, 4 top strikers is overkill.

IF tevez is committed to stay i can see a swap balo-lavezzi.

How could anyone things Tevez will EVER be committed to us? he will play with commitment, but he will not be committed to stay for the medium or long haul and will ALWAYS be wanting away

southern muppet said:
Schweinsteiger will never leave Bayern and signed a new contract a year or so ago.
Wasn't he just on loan to AC Milan last spring?

I understood Balo not playing was because of his knee. If it isn't he is a youngster, his time will come but Mancini is laying the law down to him he has other resources available to him and the likes of Dzeko who has improved plus aguero means if Balo gets the chance (which he will) he has to play like a professional and give his all without the antics otherwise the bench (or even the stand is as good as it gets).

I understood Balo not playing because he is the 4th best striker on the team.

Mancio said:
LoveCity said:

twat

avoidconfusion said:
Mancio said:
LoveCity said:

twat

Bit harsh, it's just his opinion. I disagreed with him but i didn't lambaste him. He's a helpful poster too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.