"Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini (merged)

Re: Re:

richards30 said:
ST Coleridge said:
richards30 said:
But we don't need him mate!!! When nasri comes in we'll have milner,Barry,yaya, de Jong,nasri,silva,Johnson all for that area!! It's the one area we don't need anyone for!!

Eh?

Vieira played 32 times last season and hasn't been replaced.

I didn't watch the Leeds game, but Scotty Parker was immense last season - totally ran games. He's not overrated at all. I'd have him in for Barry, no problem at all.

I think they want £8m though, which is a bit of a pisstake for a boy of his age.
but vieira tended to come on with 5-10mins to go to either settle the team down or to eat up time mate! Yes ge started some games ie fa cup against notts county but was mainly there for his experience!! If bobby wants him then fine but his type if player I personally don't think we need.

I dunno, dude - for the midfield three, we've only got 4 players at present (NDJ, GB, JM and YY). If we're after Parker, I would presume that Nasri is destined for the 'wing'.

Re: "Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini

Nasri will go apeshit if he has to play on the wing mate!!

imo we would have been better swapping adebayor for diarra rather than scott parker

I would presume that Nasri is destined for the 'wing'.

I don't think so. Yaya's position when he goes to ANC, rotate with Silva (god help us if he ever gets a long term injury). Just seems players have to be fluid and play in more than one position.

judging by Bobby comments tonight i think he will try and bring in a new centre half because he aint sure of Lescott and Cerci to replace SWP if he goes and finally Nasri - after that no more although Nasri would be enough for me

today we had de jong injured . we played barry milner and yaya and we were having not a single other fuckying midfielders on the bench.

how can anyone believe you can play an entire season this way is out of mind

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.