"Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini (merged)

Re: "Is Nasri the last one in?", "I hope not"-Mancini

dctid said:
judging by Bobby comments tonight i think he will try and bring in a new centre half because he aint sure of Lescott and Cerci to replace SWP if he goes and finally Nasri - after that no more although Nasri would be enough for me

Ladyman tweeted earlier that we were looking at bringing a centrehalf in on loan?

FantasyIreland said:
dctid said:
judging by Bobby comments tonight i think he will try and bring in a new centre half because he aint sure of Lescott and Cerci to replace SWP if he goes and finally Nasri - after that no more although Nasri would be enough for me

Ladyman tweeted earlier that we were looking at bringing a centrehalf in on loan?
On loan?? Strange??

Ladyman is sticking to the belief that Mancini is being given no money to spend after Nasri, so thinks we'd have to get a CB on loan if Mancini wants one.

But other papers say we're trying to buy Coates so who do you believe.

SWP, Onuoha, and Weiss will all have been sold this time next week it looks like, while Adebayor should be gone on loan, so money in/saved there.

FantasyIreland said:
dctid said:

I have a theory we saw our new centre half play today!!! SWP and Boyata to Notlob, we give them some cash and fannys your aunt!!

FantasyIreland said:
dctid said:

OK did'nt know that - Bobby described both goals as sloppy and not marking players - on both goals Lescott was closest to the player that scored so my guess is that was what who he was being criritcal of so a new CH would appear to be possible - sad if it happens as Lescott has been doing well for us

brass neck said:
FantasyIreland said:
dctid said:

I have a theory we saw our new centre half play today!!! SWP and Boyata to Notlob, we give them some cash and fannys your aunt!!
I'm happy with that.....

Certainly Kolo isn't good enough and Savic inexperienced.Cover is needed and Cahill is far better than i originally gave him credit for,an improvement on Lescott imo.

Really doubt we'll see anyone else come in the span. Waiting to be proven wrong, tho.

Heard something about Raul Albiol last week, would fit the 'experienced centre back' role quite well, and on loan may make sense initially. He's not playing at Real Madrid much recently, still only 25 and at 6ft 3" he's useful in the air, and not so bad on the ground either.

bluetonium said:
Heard something about Raul Albiol last week, would fit the 'experienced centre back' role quite well, and on loan may make sense initially. He's not playing at Real Madrid much recently, still only 25 and at 6ft 3" he's useful in the air, and not so bad on the ground either.
Loan swap. Adebayor for Albiol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.