Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

It shouldn't even need debating.We are woefully underperforming,this has been obvious for some time.

He's done his best but unfortunately it isn't good enough,we should have made significant progress on the back of last season,in reality we have probably gone backwards.

Our tactics and gameplans have been figured out and we don't have an alternative,the team lacks vital ingredients,incoming transfers were baffling and substandard,the squad is probably weaker and Mancini's man management is questionable.

It's time to act now,not at the end of the season,our football is predictable,boring and well below par,so,if an alternative is attainable,then why wait?

FantasyIreland said:
It shouldn't even need debating.We are woefully underperforming,this has been obvious for some time.

He's done his best but unfortunately it isn't good enough,we should have made significant progress on the back of last season,in reality we have probably gone backwards.

Our tactics and gameplans have been figured out and we don't have an alternative,the team lacks vital ingredients,incoming transfers were baffling and substandard,the squad is probably weaker and Mancini's man management is questionable.

It's time to act now,not at the end of the season,our football is predictable,boring and well below par,so,if an alternative is attainable,then why wait?

sorry to say predictable and boring are the replys you will get, "he won us this and that Forrza Mancini...................." agree 100% by the way

GStar said:
hgblue said:
I really believe some fellow blues are in denial about our performances this season. If this carries on there's no way we're winning the League.

We're second in the league, with a smaller gap now than there was 6 games before the end of last season... when we won the league.

If we've been bad, how should the rest of the league's manager be feeling!?
Mate, a few weeks ago I could maybe understand your point but not now. It's the performances more than the gap itself that's worrying us, and that's saying summat with a 7 point gap! I've said it for a while that we seem to create hardly any clear cut chances. Take Liverpool for example, they have no problem creating chances they just lack that little edge in the finishing department. We need pace, our play is one paced at times and teams have our little tippy tappy shit figured out.

Armaan said:
GStar said:
hgblue said:
I really believe some fellow blues are in denial about our performances this season. If this carries on there's no way we're winning the League.

We're second in the league, with a smaller gap now than there was 6 games before the end of last season... when we won the league.

Mate, a few weeks ago I could maybe understand your point but not now. It's the performances more than the gap itself that's worrying us, and that's saying summat with a 7 point gap! I've said it for a while that we seem to create hardly any clear cut chances. Take Liverpool for example, they have no problem creating chances they just lack that little edge in the finishing department. We need pace, our play is one paced at times and teams have our little tippy tappy shit figured out.

where are all you moaning cunts when we win?

mancityvstoke said:
Armaan said:
GStar said:

where are all you moaning ***** when we win?
picard+facepalm.jpg

Armaan said:
mancityvstoke said:
Armaan said:

where are all you moaning ***** when we win?
picard+facepalm.jpg
that is perfect

This might be shaping up just the way Txiki and Soriano want. The bad summer transfers were on Marwood's watch, the poor poor performance attributable to staff they didn't hire and players they didn't buy.

I think they will pull the trigger on Mancini at the end of the season or earlier if we start free falling. Mancini can still save his job if he turns things around and wins the league, but that's a hell of a feat when the new CEO and DOF probably want their own manager in.

Just guessing, of course. Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. Would you want your jobs dependent on a foreign manager you didn't hire, or your own countryman who won you everything at Barca? It's not hard to figure out what they logically desire.

Armaan said:
GStar said:
hgblue said:

For years when a team plays a much better side than them they often park the bus, it isn't new and has nothing to do with figuring out our tactics

Blue Haze said:
This might be shaping up just the way Txiki and Soriano want. The bad summer transfers were on Marwood's watch, the poor poor performance attributable to staff they didn't hire and players they didn't buy.

I think they will pull the trigger on Mancini at the end of the season or earlier if we start free falling. Mancini can still save his job if he turns things around and wins the league, but that's a hell of a feat when the new CEO and DOF probably want their own manager in.

Just guessing, of course. Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. Would you want your jobs dependent on a foreign manager you didn't hire, or your own countryman who won you everything at Barca? It's not hard to figure out what they logically desire.
Biggest load of bullshit ever posted on here, are you on drugs?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.