Is now the time to consider Mancini's tenure at the club

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
BillyShears said:
No offence but personally I think the sad bastards are the ones who have fuck all to say about the match (because we were shite), yet are on threads like this like flies on shit calling all and sundry rags for thinking Mancini isn't up to the job.

Some of you need to get a grip and accept that Mancini won't be universally loved (it's very rare that managers are).
It wasnt aimed at you
Just the ones who only comment on our losses but are invisible when we win

Unless you've got a photographic memory I daresay the people you consider invisible simply don't comment on Mancini related matters. DD, who's currently getting it in the neck for being a rag and never posting after we win, was on here last weekend talking German football in the General Football forum. Of course that will have gone unnoticed by most.

I certainly don't agree with what he posted before the derby, but that doesn't make him a rag. In fact I can understand why he posted what he did in the face of all the abuse he takes. It's very easy to become a product of your environment on this forum and give people what they expect.

Very touching that

hgblue said:
I really believe some fellow blues are in denial about our performances this season. If this carries on there's no way we're winning the League.

We're second in the league, with a smaller gap now than there was 6 games before the end of last season... when we won the league.

If we've been bad, how should the rest of the league's manager be feeling!?

hilts said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
It wasnt aimed at you

Unless you've got a photographic memory I daresay the people you consider invisible simply don't comment on Mancini related matters. DD, who's currently getting it in the neck for being a rag and never posting after we win, was on here last weekend talking German football in the General Football forum. Of course that will have gone unnoticed by most.

I certainly don't agree with what he posted before the derby, but that doesn't make him a rag. In fact I can understand why he posted what he did in the face of all the abuse he takes. It's very easy to become a product of your environment on this forum and give people what they expect.

Very touching that

yeah close to Mario Mancini man love that, brought a tear

Paulmcfc2703 said:
smithy167 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Well today we had Kompany hitting the bar, Yaya follow up saved, silva chance saved. All the rest were either straight forward saves or like Aguero's one on one at an impossible angle so 3. Against reading we had the goal and the Tevez one on one in the first half. The rest being relatively straight forward saves so 2. 5 in total
You're being serious?
Name other clear cut chances then....
Ill get back to you when iv watched both games on tv, tho some of your so called straight forward saves maybe in question, thats without seeing them on tv.

GStar said:
hgblue said:
I really believe some fellow blues are in denial about our performances this season. If this carries on there's no way we're winning the League.

We're second in the league, with a smaller gap now than there was 6 games before the end of last season... when we won the league.

If we've been bad, how should the rest of the league's manager be feeling!?

Shirely irrelevant? None of the other leagues managers have such a squad to take charge of.

Is it me or did Mancini appear strangely laid back during todays game ??

It was almost as if he , like some of us , half expected that result to happen .....

hilts said:
BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
It wasnt aimed at you

Very touching that

Was it ? Just seemed like a pretty straight forward point to me. You must blub like a newborn at Eastenders.

bluemc1 said:
hilts said:
BillyShears said:

Very touching that

yeah close to Mario Mancini man love that, brought a tear

Xmas is indeed a magical time, if Santa had brought us a couple of wingers though it would have been better

on this basis Mancini in Santa out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.