Is Rodri better than Yaya ?

Yes.

Yaya is still one of the best in modern era and deserves being talked about in all time city talk.

Which is the best fruit an apple or an orange? Pmsl some of threads on here.

Special mention to the poster who said YaYa wasn't even on the level of Ferny or Gundog.

Holy fucking christ.
Haha!

Yaya is an all timer, which we’ve had a lot of recently. But he dragged us to success. Him coming off against QPR is like KDB coming off in the CL finals. But we got to those positions because of these players.

Yaya vs Rodri. Just enjoy Rodri.

Special mention to the poster who said YaYa wasn't even on the level of Ferny or Gundog.

Holy fucking christ.

If Pep could choose between Gundogan and Yaya, would he go for the latter?

I suspect it would be the opposite. Gundogan 's intelligence, ability to control games and leadership meant a lot to Pep and the whole team.

I'll put my tin hat on...
In my opinion, Kompany was a 21st century Andy Morrison. The heart of a lion, a true leader, and as brave as anyone could be.
As a centre back, compared to players like Dave Watson and John Stones, I thought he was quite limited, but his main strength was that every player who played alongside him became a better player. He genuinely lifted those around him.

Aguero was, quite simply, a genius. From his first kick in a City shirt, right to his last, he was a joy to watch. Right up there with Maradona and Messi in terms of ability. We'll never see a better forward at City than Sergio. He was the best.
I would loved to have seen Pep have Aguero from day one, he would have made him the best player in the world for me, he was brilliant but could have been even better if he had looked after himself better in those early seasons.

He was injured so much and a lot could have been avoided if he had looked after himself better in terms of diet and training.

Sorry, I just remember it being a fairly wealthy team.

I looked it up; Monaco.

Shoot me.
Should we shoot you with a bow and arrow, a crossbow, or a blowdart? You should be more specific you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.