Is Tevez currently the best player in the world ?

On current form he is the best striker in the world.

But no player in the world means more to his club than Tevez. Barca has enough talent to win without Messi.

True Gooner said:
hahaahahahahahaaha
I think the following will have something to say
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi
Gonzalo Higuain
Didier Drogba
Samuel Eto'o
Diego Milito (possibly).

Milito and Higuain are not better than Tevez. No way on this earth
Eto is a close call

Drogba Messi and Ronaldo fair enough

MCFC BOB said:
True Gooner said:
hahaahahahahahaaha
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi
Gonzalo Higuain
Didier Drogba
Samuel Eto'o
Diego Milito (possibly).

K. Lol.

I guess you think Arseshaving and Fartgas are there too?
How is the Tranny being in there even arguable? Let's not get delusional.

True Gooner said:
hahaahahahahahaaha
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi
Gonzalo Higuain
Didier Drogba
Samuel Eto'o
Diego Milito (possibly).
Look what Tevez did to Chelsea. And he won us the game today. His goal scoring rate over his time at City if 1 goal per 1.5 and he's so much more than a goal scorer.

One of the best players in Europe at the moment, and right up there with the great players you listed. Imagine where Arsenal would be with a player like Tevez? You've really got to give him some credit.

No he is not even the best in the Prem.
Drogba is better. Worldwide you have
Messi,
Iniesta,
Higuain,
Ronaldo,
Eto`o.

So simply put no he is not the best but he is up there.

I'm not saying he's the best player in the world, but I think he's in the top 1.

(with apologies to Mr Clough)

No but i would rather have Cesc then tevez.

How long has Cesc been performing at the top level consistently 6 to 7 years. Tevez exactly? Wasn't world class at united improved with city however we shall see how long he lasts. There are over 10-15 players I would rather have then tevez.

Cesc
Xavi
Iniesta
Messi
Ronaldo
Higuain
Ozil
Kaka
Eto'o
Sneijder
Pato
Drogba
Essien
and many more!

carrconormcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
K. Lol.

I guess you think Arseshaving and Fartgas are there too?
How is the Tranny being in there even arguable? Let's not get delusional.
Ronaldo has scored a lot of goals for a Real Madrid that more or less win any domestic game, but he's not playing at anything like the level that he was at United. That anle injury keeps recurring, and seems to have taken a little bit of pace away from him. Watch him in the Champions league. He's only a threat from set-pieces<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:23 pm --<br /><br />
True Gooner said:
No but i would rather have Cesc then tevez.

How long has Cesc been performing at the top level consistently 6 to 7 years. Tevez exactly? Wasn't world class at united improved with city however we shall see how long he lasts. There are over 10-15 players I would rather have then tevez.

Cesc
Xavi
Iniesta
Messi
Ronaldo
Higuain
Ozil
Kaka
Eto'o
Sneijder
Pato
Drogba
Essien
and many more!
You should have seen De Jong dominate essien at City recently

These are all class players you have listed, but tevez deserves to be up there with them. If he does not, can you explain how City have managed to get to 2nd? Or are you going to tell me it's a fluke that wont last

I'm fully expecting you to beat City on Sunday. But only because you play on Tuesday and we play on thursday whoch gives you a huge advantage

yes. every weekend people are shouting this man's name in pure JOY, either through a brilliant assist or a self created goal (such as his second today)

I love the man.

But really, bias aside, he's the best. he's scoring record proves it. I would hate to se us without him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.