Is Tevez currently the best player in the world ?

Juventino said:
Pato would not last 5 minutes in the Prem? I want some of that you're smoking dude.

Regal kingsize??

Pato would walk away after 5 aways,

wolves,stoke,bolton,blackburn,and us!

no place for fanny men,ask Robinho!

Tricky_Trev said:
If Rooney had scored 32 goals in 35 games, the media would be in little doubt that he's the best player that's ever played sport. So since Tevez has actually achieved that scoring record, i don't see why he shouldn't be mentioned in the same breath as Messi, Ronaldo and co. Yes, he a different style of player, but that's irrelevant. You don't have to be a flashy player to be considered the world's best. Tevez is right up there.
Bang on

If he was playing for Chelsea or Scum the answer would undoubtedly be yes. But the media still have a problem with us (a City player cant possibly be......), although there are signs recently that they are getting the hang of it. And by next season we'll be universally regarded as 'huge', instead of just in the foreign press.

True Gooner said:
No but i would rather have Cesc then tevez.

How long has Cesc been performing at the top level consistently 6 to 7 years. Tevez exactly? Wasn't world class at united improved with city however we shall see how long he lasts. There are over 10-15 players I would rather have then tevez.

Cesc
Xavi
Iniesta
Messi
Ronaldo
Higuain
Ozil
Kaka
Eto'o
Sneijder
Pato
Drogba
Essien
and many more!

Woah, hold on a second. So you'd rather have Cesc Fabregas, who is 23 years old and has been performing at the top level consistently since he was 16? Not to mention Ozil who has only had one decent tournament. Essien is not as good as De Jong, Pato has done nothing and Kaka is dissapointing at Madrid.

He's had a good run but don't forget, according to every Red Top in the country 12 months ago, he is not, and never will be, a natural goal scorer.

Arf

Messi and Ladyboy are miles ahead of everyone else. Apart from those 2 I would struggle to say I would rather have anybody else than Carlos. That doesn't mean i think he is the 3rd best player in the world it just means he is exactly what we need presently and doing everything we could wish for. But anyone who says Tevez isn't in the group of top class players behind the 2 I have mentioned knows fuck all about football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.