Is Tevez currently the best player in the world ?

True Gooner said:
No but i would rather have Cesc then tevez.

How long has Cesc been performing at the top level consistently 6 to 7 years. Tevez exactly? Wasn't world class at united improved with city however we shall see how long he lasts. There are over 10-15 players I would rather have then tevez.

Cesc
Xavi
Iniesta
Messi
Ronaldo
Higuain
Ozil
Kaka
Eto'o

So using your own method how do you have Ozil ahead of Tevez? Someone who played amazing for 8 games at a world cup? Tevez has proved at 3 premiership clubs and internationally he is world class.
Sneijder
Pato
Drogba
Essien
and many more!

Of course i would love tevez in our team rather than crocked Robin but when robin is firing on all cylinders he is way better than tevez however that is not enough for my liking.

I give Tevez enormous credit, getting basically rejected by united and to join city and have that record is nothing short of top class added to his work rate hunger and desire. But to say he is the best player in the world is ridiculous, he is one of the top strikers and in the top 10 overall best players, fair play to him

I think he is easily in the top 10. Many people bring in the big names from abroad, but when you see them week in and week out some don't live up to the hype, yet tevez is great every game.

What does my nut in is that the press say it likes it's a flash in the pan, yet he was brilliant all last season, and is again this season. When will they realise that it isnt just a good spell and that he is a top top player, which he is now showing now he is getting regular games.

True Gooner said:
No but i would rather have Cesc then tevez.

How long has Cesc been performing at the top level consistently 6 to 7 years. Tevez exactly? Wasn't world class at united improved with city however we shall see how long he lasts. There are over 10-15 players I would rather have then tevez.

Cesc - Doesn't even want to be at your club.
Xavi
Iniesta
Messi
Ronaldo - Not the shadow of himself when at 'nited.
Higuain - Like Tevez, has only recently come into goals. In an already world class established team.
Ozil - This a joke?
Kaka - Not performed consistently well for nearly 2 seasons.
Eto'o
Sneijder
Pato - Must be winding us up? His scoring record is nothing on Tevez' from the past year.
Drogba - Kept in Kompanys pocket while Tevez did the bizz at the other end.
Essien
and many more!
We are talking NOW. Not 1/2 seasons ago.

Simple answer no, but I see people comparing him to the likes of Fabregas and Essien?

Surely you should compare him to other attackers?

He's behind: Eto'o,Messi and Ronaldo for me.

LoveCity said:
True Gooner said:
Diego Milito (possibly).

Is about as good as Benjani so far this season for Inter!

CORRECT!
And loads of other duck eggs mentioned,
pato,ozil,higuain?bobbins,wouldnt last 5 in the prem
like.....Robinho, whos better than any of them on 1 leg!

Messi is the best out there,

but maybe not in goal....

For me it has to be Mickey Quinn. He's still a great athlete and his measured un-biased opinions on City are joy to listen to,

Tevez is the heartbeat of this team and( if he wants ) will lead City into a new glorious era. He is a legend in the making and the way the lad is playing he may walk the player of the year. Actually he won't, the Ginger **** from Trafford will walk it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.