Is the football bubble finally about to burst?

There is a lot wrong with the game.

But, I absolutely love it and am really fucking missing it.

Going to watch City is an enormous privilege and I genuinely cannot wait to experience match day again.

There is a lot wrong with the game.

But, I absolutely love it and am really fucking missing it.

Going to watch City is an enormous privilege and I genuinely cannot wait to experience match day again.
I've already posted in this thread with a different outlook to yours but no doubt as soon as I'm happy it's safe I'll be the same as you, it's in our blood and the bastards in charge know it and abuse us accordingly.

When your worrying about the future of humanity, your savings and pension vanishing into the ether, your kids showing signs of depression and everything we've taken for granted suddenly and possibly disappearing for ever then it's hard to raise any trickle of emotion or thought for football.

Having said that, if everything miraculously sorts itself out and life gets back to normal then I suspect we'll all get back to thinking about the next match. It might be good thing all this as I think I may be more measured and level headed when we get beat or var takes us up the arse yet again.

Even before Covid-19 came over the horizon, I was rapidly falling out of love with the game. VAR, and the constant hyping up of certain clubs beyond what was reasonable, had drained my enthusiasm for the game. Plus, it's more of a business now than a sport, IMO. I went over for the CC Cup Final, and, being honest, I didn't particularly enjoy it, despite us winning. It all seemed too much of an effort. And I wouldn't like to think what that weekend cost me, just so that I could watch a game of football. I'll always love City, damn it, but I can see me going over to very few games in the future. It's sad that it's come to this, but there you go.

Even before Covid-19 came over the horizon, I was rapidly falling out of love with the game. VAR, and the constant hyping up of certain clubs beyond what was reasonable, had drained my enthusiasm for the game. Plus, it's more of a business now than a sport, IMO. I went over for the CC Cup Final, and, being honest, I didn't particularly enjoy it, despite us winning. It all seemed too much of an effort. And I wouldn't like to think what that weekend cost me, just so that I could watch a game of football. I'll always love City, damn it, but I can see me going over to very few games in the future. It's sad that it's come to this, but there you go.

Makes me sad this Jim :(

We have seen the best team ever recently. I will never stop going unless health or finance dictates. I love the fact City get under their skin. It makes me love City even more. Don't be a snowflake.

We have seen the best team ever recently. I will never stop going unless health or finance dictates. I love the fact City get under their skin. It makes me love City even more. Don't be a snowflake.
don't think anyone is being a snowflake more perhaps an age thing ! plus for me the cost and a whole weekend given up to football...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.