Is there a red shirt cartel or are we just deluded?

Thanks but I'll stick around if you don't mind, after 60years it's a habit I'd find hard to break.
I've loved seeing us win things but I've always loved going to games, win, lose or draw its always been about the day out, results are something out of my control.

There's plenty like me who think we are being squeezed out in favour the money spending day trippers, there's also plenty like you who crave success at any price and are happy to see many loyal Mancunian fans forced out, or priced out.
Your supposition of my attitude to "any price" success is untrue and borderline offensive.
You were doing OK until the 2nd paragraph.
There is a price for failure and a price for success. I do believe, on the whole, your value for money out of MCFC, over the last 15 years, is above any other club on the planet.
Whether you can recognise that, or not, is out of my control.

"We know who's behind all this. It's the US-owned clubs, plus there's a geopolitical element."

Direct, verbatim quote from a senior club source. So they (City) definitely believe it.
The geo political element I'm unable to comprehend as I'm too thick to understand all the nuances.

The way I see it is that the middle east nations are (in some case collectively) building long term sustainable capitalist business models, including elements such as potential environmental changes to the whole world. Whilst the US are all about get rich quick capitalism and damn the consequences.

Red cartel definitely at the core with Tottenham chief supporter and other clubs supporting with the biased media.

Definitely definitely not deluded and there is a strong element of racism.
Imagine the outcry if it was Tottenham being targeted I can can see the accusations as we type.

Your supposition of my attitude to "any price" success is untrue and borderline offensive.
You were doing OK until the 2nd paragraph.
There is a price for failure and a price for success. I do believe, on the whole, your value for money out of MCFC, over the last 15 years, is above any other club on the planet.
Whether you can recognise that, or not, is out of my control.
Different strokes, it's all about opinions, you're welcome to yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.