is there any friendship between city and another club

I seem to remember us playing alot of pre-seasons with Cork, not too sure if it's happened as recently as it used to tho...?

Also, didn't we give Bury a big hand a few years back with their money problems - I thought we had a match (probally pre-season, tho possibly cup) and gave them all the ticket sale money to help them out...?

wrongun73 said:
vonksconk said:
wrongun73 said:
Perth-Blue said:
A lot of my mates up here follow City as well as the local team Saintjohnstone (league Div 1 winners and back in the SPL next season)
funny you should say that when i was a kid collecting the panini stickers i took a shining to st. johnston, dont know why, i must have liked the kit or badge or something. i still always look for their results.
lol i still do that, i have vivid memories of my panini books, happy days
we could get a few together and do a trip up there for a game and they come down here for a game, go on the piss etc. i used to know a few lads in the denton area that used to do a similar thing with raith rovers
sounds good, so do you live in perth or manchester?

I go down to City 3 or 4 times a season and meet up with my mate Baz (the burger man) and toyed with the idea of getting as many Blues from up here as poss and make a trip down. Maybe next season this could be a goer, I'll see what I can do.

Perth-Blue said:
I go down to City 3 or 4 times a season and meet up with my mate Baz (the burger man) and toyed with the idea of getting as many Blues from up here as poss and make a trip down. Maybe next season this could be a goer, I'll see what I can do.
heading up there august bank hol so ill give you a shout lad !

vonksconk said:
Perth-Blue said:
heading up there august bank hol so ill give you a shout lad !
Yeah do that. If I'm about we'll go for a beer and talk about all things City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.