is there any friendship between city and another club

not sure, they're being built the more we play in europe.

i seen a fair few city tops at the oval in belfast, home of glentoran.

I like to think we're building one with Hamburg. At the top of me head, Rochdale. We're alright with them and they're alright with us. You can go to a Dale game wearing your City top and get welcomes, not a "Dirty City scum" comment like you would at Shitport.

schalke 04 fans made us extremely welcome and had a great sing song with them in their supporters bar and they hate utd also :)

My memory might be a bit wayward but on football manager havnt we got a link with oldham? i know its only a game but things like that are researched and are pretty accurate?

I heard the link with Torino was that a couple of City fans went to a Torino match when in Italy and brought their City flag with them and had a laugh with the locals, who hadnt a clue what was going on.

blue jim said:
I heard the link with Torino was that a couple of City fans went to a Torino match when in Italy and brought their City flag with them and had a laugh with the locals, who hadnt a clue what was going on.

That sounds about right for our lot LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.