Is there any way back into fans’ hearts for Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cost to sign someone of equal ability would be high. A positive fresh start would be good.
the big thing for me is not his talent which is unquestionable but wether he has the character to be integrated back into the squad and be liked, trusted and welcomed by the others. We are losing some strong voices this season, particularly Gundo and Kyle so the squad dynamic will inevitably change but anything he does to damage the relationships and happiness of the squad is a complete no no to me and I would rather he trained alone than that.

For me he gets one more chance and only one.
Any more tantrums or sulks and yard him but let's see if he can sort himself out.
Not even sure how he feels about it himself. Perhaps he's happy to leave?

No way back for me.

I think some people misunderstand the ‘no bad faces’ policy, with respect.

It doesn’t mean you can’t have a whinge, doesn’t mean you can’t be angry At not playing.

What it does mean is that if you go to Pep and ask him why you aren’t playing, he’ll be honest. You’re doing too much a,b or c, not enough x,y or z.

if you take that on board, work at it, and support the boys then you’ll be given a chance and, in cases like stones, almost get extra credit for doing so.

if you instead completely shit the bed and don‘t work to address the issues pep has identified, you’re out. End of.

and that’s the way it has to be.

These issues tend to have a life of their own, and if he stays, then there's always a chance that he might score a last minute 30 yard screamer at the swamp.
However, we've still got a few weeks before the transfer window closes.

I wouldn't go as far as I'd give him away but it's no for me. He sulked his way out of the club, did an interview on how he'd joined Bayern to win the Champions League, the beauty being the team he bailed from went on to win and knocked Bayern out en-route.

All depends on his attitude. If he has learnt his lesson ,grown up a bit and Pep has forgiven him, why not stick with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.