Is there any way back into fans’ hearts for Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I don’t remember Tevez and Yaya celebrating goals against us while still employed by the club.

2. Cancelo is not a Tevez or a Yaya. He’s a bang average player with ideas above his station.
They never played against us. Couldn’t give a toss about Cancelo celebrating a Bayern goal whilst playing for Bayern.
If Doyle or McAtee had played in the semi final and scored would they have celebrated ?I
If we had a player on loan in a C/L game and he scored against his parent club would you expect him to celebrate.?
Simply if Pep puts a player on the pitch in a Blue shirt no City fan should be booing him.

If he causes problems in the dressing room that affects the unity of the team then get rid.
If there are no such problems then I see no reason in giving him a second chance.

1. I don’t remember Tevez and Yaya celebrating goals against us while still employed by the club.

2. Cancelo is not a Tevez or a Yaya. He’s a bang average player with ideas above his station.
Wtf he was class not that long ago! If he sorts it out with Pep and the boys and is humbled from last season hope he stays

For me, Pep and the players have the final say. Before today's match, during warm-up, I saw I nice embrace between Cancelo and Haaland. Erling posted this after the game:

1690143932564.png
It's not up to the fans. Let the team decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.