Is there any way back into fans’ hearts for Cancelo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way back for me.
But he is back.
He didn't just show up at the training ground or get on a plane without some agreement made with Pep.
Not sure what the long term situation is but he's got one foot in the door now.
Personally, I can see him leaving but the Walker situation may have opened up a spot for him

Allowing him to play against us in the champs league last season tells ya everything need to know...He will of known where he stands just off the reaction in the ground that night

Its not about how good he is. Its the attitude. He likely wont start too often if he stays and he’ll likely throw his toys out of the pram again. Probably not worth the risk to upset squad harmony.

A shame as no doubt a good player but questionable if he’s worth the risk!! If we can get rid then thats probably the best outcome for all parties

Its not about how good he is. Its the attitude. He likely wont start too often if he stays and he’ll likely throw his toys out of the pram again. Probably not worth the risk to upset squad harmony.

A shame as no doubt a good player but questionable if he’s worth the risk!! If we can get rid then thats probably the best outcome for all parties
Totally agree with that. I think he's a decent footballer, but no amount of good moments can compensate for a sulky, dummy-spitting attitude that will upset the balance of this squad. Get rid for me. Unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.