is this a scary video ??

I'm still wondering why Jewish women are not allowed to suck cock.

I know oral sex is banned in certain Muslim run countries, along with anal sex, and can end with you up in prison so I understand those that aren't great at the withdrawal method are going to have a lot more kids. Is oral sex in China not allowed either because there's loads of them.

Seems strange to me.

Video? Not scary.

mcmanus said:

I know oral sex is banned in certain Muslim run countries, along with anal sex, and can end with you up in prison so I understand those that aren't great at the withdrawal method are going to have a lot more kids. Is oral sex in China not allowed either because there's loads of them.

Seems strange to me.

Video? Not scary.

i think its something to do with pork

smeeagain said:
mcmanus said:

Seems strange to me.

Video? Not scary.

Only found this out last night.

Imagine writing rules out with no blowjobs allowed..... religious folk are fucking crazy.

Muslims with the no alcohol crap. What the fuck?

mcmanus said:
smeeagain said:
mcmanus said:

Seems strange to me.

Video? Not scary.

Only found this out last night.

Imagine writing rules out with no blowjobs allowed..... religious folk are fucking crazy.

Muslims with the no alcohol crap. What the fuck?

It gets weirder & weirder the more you read about smaller
religious cults.

The Palmarian Catholic Church rules are the following:

1. Woman may not wear trousers.
2. Shorts are banned
3. It is forbidden to wear any shirt or similar garment with short sleeves.
4. Sleeves can only be rolled up for the duration of any work such as washing dishes etc.
5. Females must wear skirts no shorter than two fingers width below the knee.
6. Tights are banned as they are classed as mens attire. Female teens and adults may only wear stockings, female children only socks.
7. Female babies cannot wear all in one baby suits.
8. Shirts and blouses must be buttoned to the neck.
9. You cannot play any sport that requires you to wear short sleeves or shorts.
10. Visiting beaches is banned.
11. All voting banned. e.g. Local and general elections, referendums etc.
12. Visiting and using swimming pools is banned.
13. Visiting night clubs is banned
14. Denim cloth is banned, therefore wearing jeans is banned.
15. Listening to popular / modern music is banned.
16. Watching boxing matches is banned.
17. Attending non-Palmarian religious services such as weddings, funerals, christenings etc is banned, for all non Palmarians even family.
18. Males are banned from dying or bleaching hair
19. Males cannot wear ear jewelry or other face jewelry.
20. Receiving organ transplants is banned.
21. Leaving or providing organs for transplant is banned.
22. All contraception is banned.
23. Disco’s are banned.
24. Later introduced in addition to rule 16, All functions associated with non Palmarian religious services such as wedding breakfasts, evening functions, i.e. social functions before or after, christenings, weddings, funerals etc are banned you cannot attend even if function is family or relatives.
25. Later above rule no. 5 was changed to increase the length of skirts below the knee from 2 to 4 or 5 fingers width.
26. Children must be told Christmas presents are from parents and not Santa Claus as he doesn’t exist
27. New Bible introduced, any copies of any other bibles must be burnt. This bible was authored in Spain and has many changes in comparison to the standard bible.
28. TV programs that have people or cartoon characters outside the Palmarian dress code may not be watched. In effect this is most television, it would encompass news, documentaries, etc. etc.
29. No social contact with any persons not dressed to the Palmarian dress code. This in effect means virtually all non-Palmarians.
30. Nobody allowed in the home if not dressed to Palmarian dress code except workmen.

mcmanus said:
^^^what a bizarre list.

There's a bloke at work who's one of them.

He's a very nice man to be fair although a bit odd.

He's 26 but looks 46.

mcmanus said:
Ban-jani said:
mcmanus said:
^^^what a bizarre list.

There's a bloke at work who's one of them.

He's a very nice man to be fair although a bit odd.

He's 26 but looks 46.

10. Visiting beaches is not allowed.

Haha .... who the fuck came up with that one?

Then again Blackpool is shit.

He travels all the way from Southport to Stockport where I work,
I once asked him what the beach was like there to just make small talk
& he said he wouldn't know haha.

He always wears long sleeved shirts buttoned all the way up with pants.

I think the rules are just made up by the head priests, load of bollocks really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.