is this a scary video ??

smeeagain said:
dazdon said:
This all depends on what you define a culture as and if that "Culture" you have is fluid and not archaic and stagnant.

The British culture is fluid and not stagnant so we would be fine.

OK Christmas could go but it's only a Victorian invention hijacked by the corporate world.

wont be just christmas mate, what about when the the country's politics change and we have a muslim government , muslim police , etc etc
If they get rid of women drivers they get my vote

Ban-jani said:
mcmanus said:
Ban-jani said:
There's a bloke at work who's one of them.

He's a very nice man to be fair although a bit odd.

He's 26 but looks 46.

10. Visiting beaches is not allowed.

Haha .... who the fuck came up with that one?

Then again Blackpool is shit.

He travels all the way from Southport to Stockport where I work,
I once asked him what the beach was like there to just make small talk
& he said he wouldn't know haha.

He always wears long sleeved shirts buttoned all the way up with pants.

I think the rules are just made up by the head priests, load of bollocks really.

So just on this thread religions have banned short sleeve shirts, blowjobs, booze, wearing jeans, anal sex and visiting beaches .........
..........fucking nutters.

Then they kill one another over a different invisible man.

Keep thy religion to thy self.

Cheers George

mcmanus said:
Ban-jani said:
mcmanus said:

I think the rules are just made up by the head priests, load of bollocks really.

So just on this thread religions have banned short sleeve shirts, blowjobs, booze, wearing jeans, anal sex and visiting beaches .........

Cheers George

That's nothing in Cambodia you were executed by the forces of Pol Pot if you wore glasses, it was all in the name of a supposed workers utopia all inspired by some German bloke with a beard

Ducado said:
mcmanus said:
Ban-jani said:

Cheers George

That's nothing in Cambodia you were executed by the forces of Pol Pot if you wore glasses, it was all in the name of a supposed workers utopia all inspired by some German bloke with a beard

Ducado I know you have mentioned you're of Jewish persuasion and are married..... nah I ain't asking. I'd get banned.

Ducado said:
mcmanus said:
Ban-jani said:

Cheers George

What about if you didn't wear glasses but kept walking into things? And why didn't he just execute all the opticians and cripple the brainiac speccies in the process? Lots of questions....

mcmanus said:
Ban-jani said:
mcmanus said:

Cheers George

Thing is though the Palmarian Catholic Church aren't going round blowing people up in the name of their religion. If they're happy and aren't forcing their religious beliefs on anyone then its live and let live as far as I'm concerned.

I wouldn't bother going to the beach myself if I lived in Southport either so you just carry on wearing shorts, sucking cocks and leave the daft buggers to it!

dazdon said:
This all depends on what you define a culture as and if that "Culture" you have is fluid and not archaic and stagnant.

The British culture is fluid and not stagnant so we would be fine.

OK Christmas could go but it's only a Victorian invention hijacked by the corporate world.

What would be the fucking point in living at all if there was no Christmas? Fuck me that would be my worst nightmare.

Ducado said:

Do you get some sort of commission for saying 'Pol Pot' as often as possible?

These people need to realise the genetic up of society is fluid and continuously evolving. Our Endogenous population is a mixture of Anglo Saxon, Norse Vikings, French Vikings (normans) celt Roman etc etc. Things move on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.