is this a scary video ??

smeeagain said:
dazdon said:
This all depends on what you define a culture as and if that "Culture" you have is fluid and not archaic and stagnant.

The British culture is fluid and not stagnant so we would be fine.

OK Christmas could go but it's only a Victorian invention hijacked by the corporate world.

wont be just christmas mate, what about when the the country's politics change and we have a muslim government , muslim police , etc etc
Wrong forum. you want the edl inbred one.

Ducado said:
mcmanus said:
Ban-jani said:
He travels all the way from Southport to Stockport where I work,
I once asked him what the beach was like there to just make small talk
& he said he wouldn't know haha.

He always wears long sleeved shirts buttoned all the way up with pants.

I think the rules are just made up by the head priests, load of bollocks really.

So just on this thread religions have banned short sleeve shirts, blowjobs, booze, wearing jeans, anal sex and visiting beaches .........
..........fucking nutters.

Then they kill one another over a different invisible man.

Keep thy religion to thy self.

Cheers George

That's nothing in Cambodia you were executed by the forces of Pol Pot if you wore glasses, it was all in the name of a supposed workers utopia all inspired by some German bloke with a beard

Please, please tell me what that has anything to do with ridiculing religious folk?

dazdon said:
smeeagain said:
dazdon said:
This all depends on what you define a culture as and if that "Culture" you have is fluid and not archaic and stagnant.

The British culture is fluid and not stagnant so we would be fine.

OK Christmas could go but it's only a Victorian invention hijacked by the corporate world.

wont be just christmas mate, what about when the the country's politics change and we have a muslim government , muslim police , etc etc

Praise to Allah and all his sword wielding minions and sex gang taxi driving crews.

edited

SkyBlueFlux said:
mcmanus said:
SkyBlueFlux said:
Well, I think it's scary.

Just for very different reasons to those intended.

Don't get you?

I find it scary that some people will form opinions off the back of nothing more than a spurious and poorly edited 6-7 minute YouTube video.

so are you disputing any of the facts or figures presented ??

mcmanus said:
Ducado said:
mcmanus said:
So just on this thread religions have banned short sleeve shirts, blowjobs, booze, wearing jeans, anal sex and visiting beaches .........

Cheers George

That's nothing in Cambodia you were executed by the forces of Pol Pot if you wore glasses, it was all in the name of a supposed workers utopia all inspired by some German bloke with a beard

Saudi has executed 19 people for witchcraft.

mcmanus said:
Ducado said:
mcmanus said:

Cheers George

Please, please tell me what that has anything to do with ridiculing religious folk?

Nothing whatsoever, but Ducado could shoehorn his obsessions with hating communism, defending God botherers, and some vague reference to Mexican drug gangs into a 'What's Your Favourite Flavour Of Crisps?' thread on a good day.
However, if anyone else dares stray even remotely off topic and onto the grass, then he's the parkie with the cattle prod.
Especially if someone mentions Israel.
Even if it's on an Israel thread.
I'm even scared to post that Barry Silkman was shit anymore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.