Is this Pep's best version of City?

In terms of controlling a game and the ability to go away to Anfield, OT, Stamford Bridge etc. and totally negate a threat then this is the best team.

The most exciting and exhilarating team to watch was 17/18 with Sterling and Sane on opposite flanks with Aguero battering in goals with a prime Fernandinho alongside battling KDB and David Silva. Christ, what a team.

Whilst I don't think this current side is any better defensively than the 18/19 or 17/18 sides, I do think since Dias has come in the team has become much grittier at the back when it needs to be.

Except against Tottenham for some reason, that's always been a weird one.

I don't think this team is as good as the17/18, 18/19 teams and has a glaring deficiency up front which is why, if we win anything this year, I'll consider it Pep's biggest achievement.

Not for me - I think Pep had far better seasons that this one. Not really replacing Aguero has been a mistake I think - the team is less efficient for it.

A United fan here, any without any doubt your current team is by far the most complete team in controlling a football match.

It's incredible how city doesn't lose possession. We were watching the City Liverpool game and I told my friend how you guys are magnetic to the ball, he thought I was joking but first half of that game I don't think you guys lost the ball more than 10 times through a miss pass. It was either goal kick or throwing.

And all your attacks were being repelled at Liverpool box. Meaning it was either a block, goal keeper save, finisher not connecting at last minute, or shot off target. There were no miss passes.

It is incredible, how talented city players are. Meen especially the defenders, and Rodri were immense, under maximum pressure they still had total control of the football.

You guys are going to win a double this season, without a doubt. I've made peace with that.

Yes pep has created fantastic teams especially the Sane/Sterling team but this current team is by far the most dominant.

A United fan here, any without any doubt your current team is by far the most complete team in controlling a football match.

It's incredible how city doesn't lose possession. We were watching the City Liverpool game and I told my friend how you guys are magnetic to the ball, he thought I was joking but first half of that game I don't think you guys lost the ball more than 10 times through a miss pass. It was either goal kick or throwing.

And all your attacks were being repelled at Liverpool box. Meaning it was either a block, goal keeper save, finisher not connecting at last minute, or shot off target. There were no miss passes.

It is incredible, how talented city players are. Meen especially the defenders, and Rodri were immense, under maximum pressure they still had total control of the football.

You guys are going to win a double this season, without a doubt. I've made peace with that.

Yes pep has created fantastic teams especially the Sane/Sterling team but this current team is by far the most dominant.
Good lad,be different.....stay sensible and classy ;-)

The breathtaking attacking football of 2017 -18 & 2018 -2019 seasons , for me a pure joy to watch .

Reactions: JDV

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.