Is this real or not ?????????

mackenzie said:
toby said:
has anyone been to Ordsall Hall not sure if that is right in Salford some friends went the other night from 9 at night till 4.30 in the morning they went in parts members of the public dont go in said they could sense all sorts of things

I went there years ago, but that was in the daytime in a group.

Never sensed anything odd....Chingle Hall though was a different matter.
The Orange Tree in Alty is supposedly a bit strange - not surprisingly it is opposite the Stocks !!
The other 2 were on Most Haunted a few years back !!

I'll tell you something weird!

About 18 years ago, my daughter was 2 and her mother and I were talking downstairs whilst she was upstairs playing in her room. Eventually, her mother and I stopped talking as we heard out daughter laughing and talking out loud.

I called out to my daughter as I got to the bottom of the stairs, checking the front door wasn't open. I asked if she was all right and who she was talking to. She said there was a man who was talking with her and described this 'person' as her 'friend'.

You won't believe the speed I jumped up those stairs looking around the rooms. Nothing. I picked her up and asked where this person was. She pointed and I saw nothing.

I'm aware that this sounds like nothing, but my daughter chose to say a man, when she could've said a boy. She was adamant she was speaking to a man.

My lad did something similar when he was 3 or so Bigga. His friend was called "Catherine."

This also happened when he was in bed and seemed very real. He even asked me not to sit on the bed because that was where "Catherine" was.

It may not be a sign of anything paranormal, merely a child's very vivid imagination at such an age when they are a bit lonely.

Bigga said:
I'll tell you something weird!

About 18 years ago, my daughter was 2 and her mother and I were talking downstairs whilst she was upstairs playing in her room. Eventually, her mother and I stopped talking as we heard out daughter laughing and talking out loud.

I called out to my daughter as I got to the bottom of the stairs, checking the front door wasn't open. I asked if she was all right and who she was talking to. She said there was a man who was talking with her and described this 'person' as her 'friend'.

You won't believe the speed I jumped up those stairs looking around the rooms. Nothing. I picked her up and asked where this person was. She pointed and I saw nothing.

I'm aware that this sounds like nothing, but my daughter chose to say a man, when she could've said a boy. She was adamant she was speaking to a man.

my daughter is now 9 months. for the first two months she used to sleep in a moses basket next to our bed. in every pic we took, a little globe was floating over her head. i looked it up on the internet and they're called orbs. after we moved her into her own room, the pics showed nothing.

my nanna died on the day she was born, her birthday was the date when we moved her into her own room. make of this what you will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.