Is This the end for De Jong?

we will 100% need nige in the big games!

He's more mobile than yaya and barry and we will need him to break up play,

this year tho against the lesser teams we will have the ball for 70% of the game so wouldnt need a DM playing

I'd like to know where NDJ would get offered more money. Aren't we one of the biggest paymasters in Europe and only an idiot would get off our train now as it's leaving the platform

surely we are getting to a situation where we call the shots.

If the contract runs down too much the shift in power moves to the player.

So City should call his bluff - contract signed by a certain date or put on transfer list.

Now i dont want De Jong to leave City ( for me e was M.O.M in cup final and integral in many of our best performances ), but City are in a position to flex their muscles and need to.

we cannot be beholden to every players demands ( and agents ) and the sooner they all know how we deal the better.

BlueElvis said:
De Jong loves City, any problems are down to Kia
This is bullshit! It is always the player. Agents do what players want, PERIOD! If De Jong wants more money, it is De Jong who wants the money, NOT his agent. Agents just do the legwork of finding a way to satisfy their clients requests. This is how folks blamed Kia for Tevez wanting to leave too. We need to stop pretending our players are saints. This is a business and everyone is and should be cutthroat. Players should get the best deals they can get and clubs should get the best deals they can too.

When everyone focuses n their interest, and equilibrium will be reached. But we need not pretend there is some evil Super Agent pulling mutliple strings. That is laughable.

The Pink Panther said:
I'd like to know where NDJ would get offered more money. Aren't we one of the biggest paymasters in Europe and only an idiot would get off our train now as it's leaving the platform
Until Kia starts whispering in Nige's ear, "They're laughing at you, Nige. You should hear the things they say. Only I really love you Nigel. You deserve better." Then he ends up at some other club on less money and Kia gets another 10mil and Nige thinks to himself "what the fuck!" But Kia has left him by this time and he's whispering in some other young buck's ear. Sorry to say it but this is the beginning of the end. See you Nige, it was a pleasure.

Could we please put something in players contracts that prevent them from employing Joorabchian?

The Pink Panther said:
Correct, but that can be a problem especially when players want parity with others, the thing is they can't all be on £180k a week

Tbf I'm seriously worried. City have been connected with gago and van bommel. I thought theywere just rumors but now they seem not. Why are we in such a desperate need of an dm that we even allow to sign hargreaves, with his past four yrs so obviously proving he's no longer a suitable player?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.