Is This the end for De Jong?

hidera2 said:
Tbf I'm seriously worried. City have been connected with gago and van bommel. I thought theywere just rumors but now they seem not. Why are we in such a desperate need of an dm that we even allow to sign hargreaves, with his past four yrs so obviously proving he's no longer a suitable player?

Cover for Yaya for African cup of nations

Dax777 said:
BlueElvis said:
De Jong loves City, any problems are down to Kia
This is bullshit! It is always the player. Agents do what players want, PERIOD! If De Jong wants more money, it is De Jong who wants the money, NOT his agent. Agents just do the legwork of finding a way to satisfy their clients requests. This is how folks blamed Kia for Tevez wanting to leave too. We need to stop pretending our players are saints. This is a business and everyone is and should be cutthroat. Players should get the best deals they can get and clubs should get the best deals they can too.

When everyone focuses n their interest, and equilibrium will be reached. But we need not pretend there is some evil Super Agent pulling mutliple strings. That is laughable.
Alledgedly Kia was responsible for leaking negative City stories to the press. There seems to have been a "war" between part of the Cub's management and Tevez's advisors.

Jasondh said:
hidera2 said:
Tbf I'm seriously worried. City have been connected with gago and van bommel. I thought theywere just rumors but now they seem not. Why are we in such a desperate need of an dm that we even allow to sign hargreaves, with his past four yrs so obviously proving he's no longer a suitable player?

Sincerely hope so. Maybe I overreacted but I just don't want ndj to leave.

Plain Speaking said:
Dax777 said:
BlueElvis said:
De Jong loves City, any problems are down to Kia
This is bullshit! It is always the player. Agents do what players want, PERIOD! If De Jong wants more money, it is De Jong who wants the money, NOT his agent. Agents just do the legwork of finding a way to satisfy their clients requests. This is how folks blamed Kia for Tevez wanting to leave too. We need to stop pretending our players are saints. This is a business and everyone is and should be cutthroat. Players should get the best deals they can get and clubs should get the best deals they can too.

When everyone focuses n their interest, and equilibrium will be reached. But we need not pretend there is some evil Super Agent pulling mutliple strings. That is laughable.
Alledgedly Kia was responsible for leaking negative City stories to the press. There seems to have been a "war" between part of the Cub's management and Tevez's advisors.
He's on Talksport on Thursday on the keyes gray show,if keyes has invited him on then it's for one reason and it wont be good for us.

Jasondh said:
hidera2 said:

Also more immediate cover for Barry and Yaya seeing as NDJ's ankle seems to be taking a while to heal.

ForeverCity said:
With him denying a contract and his association with Tevez' agent.
Worried he might go in January :(
Anyone know anything on the situation.
if this has already been posted, please merge this with that thread.

Stop smoking weed.

bluemanc said:
Plain Speaking said:
Dax777 said:

He's on Talksport on Thursday on the keyes gray show,if keyes has invited him on then it's for one reason and it wont be good for us.

Strange timing for him to appear then, day after the window shuts.

Dax post above = 100% spot on for me

If I had to put my head on the block I'd go with de Jong being in his last season for us... unfortunately.

I think Mancini sees midfield differently now, and while Nige was top notch for us, my opinion is that he's now looking for a more progressive player and style ala Spurs on Sunday.

De Rossi next season? Or Iniesta... ;-))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.