Is This the end for De Jong?

Soulboy said:
If I had to put my head on the block I'd go with de Jong being in his last season for us... unfortunately.

I think Mancini sees midfield differently now, and while Nige was top notch for us, my opinion is that he's now looking for a more progressive player and style ala Spurs on Sunday.

De Rossi next season? Or Iniesta... ;-))

Umm, do you know Nige's career path??

De jong is going nowhere, loves the club and the fans! These things take time like it did with Micah contract!

What is the problem with people on this site? Its a serious Question! Why the heck is someone questioning De Jong and his place with us? De Jong has been on record several times he loves it here. Last year he was instrumental to our FA cup win and the third place in the league! Why would we even contemplate to get rid of him? Seriously? How deluded is that!

He has 2 years left of his contract... we have plenty of time to get him satisfied with a new contract and we will!!!!!!!

Stop questioning every thing that goes on and enjoy that we are finally ready to get the big honours!!!

Soulboy said:
If I had to put my head on the block I'd go with de Jong being in his last season for us... unfortunately.

I think Mancini sees midfield differently now, and while Nige was top notch for us, my opinion is that he's now looking for a more progressive player and style ala Spurs on Sunday.

I agree with this. If we can go to Spurs and win 5-1, why go back to playing with a defensive sitting midfielder? It's not the best use of attacking talents like Silva, Aguero and Nasri. We can monopolise games by keeping the ball, we don't have to play without it

citysince88 said:
Josh Blue said:
citysince88 said:
I think if Nigel won't end his links with that prick Kia, then the club would consider selling him and although he's a top player who we all adore, I'd side with the club 100% no question.

The dirty dealing dick of a puppet master needs to be kept as far away from our club as is possible.

Not just De jong who is advised from Kia; Nedum,Silva,Hart also Mark Hughes was and Andersson(Rag) and Craig Bellers.

Fucking Hell ! That's can't be true, I know Nedum and Bellers are, but Silva and Hart, ouch.

I've seen this said a few times here but nowhere else . How do we know Silva and Hart are advised by him?

Marvin said:
Soulboy said:

I agree with this. If we can go to Spurs and win 5-1, why go back to playing with a defensive sitting midfielder? It's not the best use of attacking talents like Silva, Aguero and Nasri. We can monopolise games by keeping the ball, we don't have to play without it

There will be plenty of times, when De Jong will be needed, from the start or as a sub.
Particularly in the eaely stages of the Champs League, Mancini will not be going Gung-Ho in that Cup. Not this year anyway lol

calm down lads!

It takes some time to do contracts again you get all parties in one room.Micahs took about 6 weeks,as did Joes.

Expect the others to be done in the coming weeks.

As for Kia,he was on with Keys last week but it was short notice so Keys asked him to go back on in a week.Its all to do with the issue of ownership of south american players and how that works...and stems from that article from a few weeks back.

No worries.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.