Is this the worst Mancunian accent ever ??

Ah the keyboard warrior.The clue was fairly obvious ... The Fourmidables which I doubt represents anyone else.Never mind now you`ve had a good rant its obviously made you feel better.The fucking youth of today.

I'm not interested in your "clues", it's not a game, all you needed to do was link the thing, and no ranting from me either, I do however take exception to someone implying I'm thick, no matter how many times they try to cover their arse by writing "appears" etc, and as for "keyboard warrior" ZZzzz !

So, I'd suggest you look at your own attitude and responses to me and others on this thread (and probably others), you may learn something about how you've come across ;-).

I'm not interested in your "clues", it's not a game, all you needed to do was link the thing, and no ranting from me either, I do however take exception to someone implying I'm thick, no matter how many times they try to cover their arse by writing "appears" etc, and as for "keyboard warrior" ZZzzz !

So, I'd suggest you look at your own attitude and responses to me and others on this thread (and probably others), you may learn something about how you've come across ;-).
How strange that others found it.Perhaps you are "thick". I take it you don`t bother looking at the Transfer thread with "Tolmies clues".Why am I trying to cover my arse.A polite request from the onset may have been more forthcoming instead of the "I can`t be arsed" tone.Again your words not mine.
No doubt you`ll want the final say.

How strange that others found it.Perhaps you are "thick". I take it you don`t bother looking at the Transfer thread with "Tolmies clues".Why am I trying to cover my arse.A polite request from the onset may have been more forthcoming instead of the "I can`t be arsed" tone.Again your words not mine.
No doubt you`ll want the final say.

Nice try with that little manipulative tactic ;-), I've made my point, have a nice day :-).

Yes I have heard him. I had an idea it was something like that but was the term Jsfakan that made me laugh.
I’ve been away for 14 years but I saw some tv show where everyone talked like that and my cockney mate told me that’s how all the yoof speak now no matter what colour or where in the world they’re from, if they live in London that’s the accent... jafakan

Oi leave Oakie alone, he's our Uncle Albert and one of our blue elder statesman.

Granted he's probably half pissed on Guiness most of the time but have some respect for your elders, providing your not older than him which I think you are not.

I know who you mean on that video @oakiecokie

He’s one of those people with one of those put-on grime accents. Grime started in London and is probably second most popular in Manchester. It’s Mancunian followers have this crossover Cockney/Mancunian lingo.

Like they sort of say in Snatch; “It’s not Mancunian, it’s not Cockney, it’s just... Grime”.

That manufactured accent is absolutely awful to listen to!

That would sound like this, said by a Manc Grime kid; “dat manufactured accent is absoluuutleeee awfuwww toooo listen tooo”!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.