Is this true?

I personally don't think he's a cult hero either. Maybe in his first season, and after the poster campaign. However, this season has seen a lot more fans express the opinion that if he wants away, then piss off. Cult figure he ain't.

I don't think he is a hero like De Jong, Vinnie, Joe or Micah. I have tolorated him since he joined but if he misses the tour bus I will hate him

I am beginning to see why the rags found him so easy to let go same as AB with the arse maybe we should listen sometimes to what others say instead of turning these fukers into heroes.
The thing i am most disappointed with is the club not coming out and squashing this one way or the other.
If Carlos doesn't show for the bus for me he is gone and was never here

I reckon Mancio is a fake,he comes on Bluemoon and wriggles his way about, he has engineered Tevez' exit from City, burn/stone/garot Mancio i say.

Mancio, where after ya.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g[/youtube]

How can the club if true let this happen?! He should tell him in no uncertain terms that he's got to show for the Parade!

More shit stirred by the Sunday Man u er and we're straight on here throwing a hissy fit as anybody checked to see if they managed to get the date right.

malg said:
I personally don't think he's a cult hero either. Maybe in his first season, and after the poster campaign. However, this season has seen a lot more fans express the opinion that if he wants away, then piss off. Cult figure he ain't.

The general attitude of City fans to Tevez precisely mirrors his attitude to the club. Love him on matchdays when he always gives everything, mixed views the rest of the time when his attitude to the club is very lukewarm.

buzzer1 said:
I reckon Mancio is a fake,he comes on Bluemoon and wriggles his way about, he has engineered Tevez' exit from City, burn/stone/garot Mancio i say.

Mancio, where after ya.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g[/youtube]

no shit sherlock.....

waspish said:
Let's hope he's on the bus tomorrow! It'll show up the paper what it really is fiction
Truth doesn't sell papers, and even if it did Tevez not getting on a bus wouldn't sell them either. If he wants to see his family and kids, I'm a similar age to him and can't knock that. But if he uses his family as an excuse to play elsewhere, I'll feel betrayed and pissed off. To me, he should just say so if this is the case. The fact we are still in the dark is worrying for his future.

Look at our club objectively. What self respecting footballer would NOT want to play here with us, train with us and be a part of what we are doing? If he fucks off it can't be for football reasons. Lets give him a break and keep our nuts crossed he'll still be here in Sept.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.