Is this true?

BLOOMUEN said:
From the Mirror:

Carlos Tevez is set to rain on Manchester City’s parade by missing their FA Cup party tomorrow.

The City skipper is booked on a flight to Buenos Aires hours before the Blues’ open-top bus tour of the city.

Tevez risks alienating the City fans who have made him a cult hero in the two years since he arrived from neighbours United.

And it is another clear sign that the striker will quit Eastlands this summer just six months after withdrawing a transfer request.

Sources at City believe Tevez is waiting for Inter Milan to firm up their interest with a solid offer before telling the club officially that his time in England is up.

A source close to Tevez has insisted that there is no snub intended and that the Premier League’s joint leading 20-goal top-scorer is just anxious to get back to his family in Argentina as soon as the season ends.

City also have an end-of-season awards ceremony next week.

And they have ordered every first-team player to attend - without exception.

That story was from saturday ( the OP posted it 1145 pm sat)and it says miss the "party tommorrow" ?? the party is on Monday so it means that Tevez will miss the Bolton Game then...

Come on peeps......keep up. !! could be an early edition mind...still bullshit though..

Bobby.." Hey Carlos you looking forward to the parade on monday as captain holding the Cup at the front of the bus"??
Carlos..." No boss im going home to Argentina to see my kids so will miss it"..

;*)

this whole tevez saga is getting very boring.

its going to rumble on all summer

we should ask a yes or no question. are you staying if yes, tell the fans. if no tell the fans and fuck off, thanks but the club is bigger than you we'll live

Hopefully he will be there but if not, it isn't the end of the world. He paraded the cup when it really mattered, on the day he helped us to win it. It won't bother me but he will be letting his team mates down a bit imo if he doesn't share that moment with them.

If I had a choice of Carlos cementing us into 3rd spot later and that meant he could not make the parade on Monday so be it.

Lancet Fluke said:
Hopefully he will be there but if not, it isn't the end of the world. He paraded the cup when it really mattered, on the day he helped us to win it. It won't bother me but he will be letting his team mates down a bit imo if he doesn't share that moment with them.
I would say he would be letting everyone down big style if this is true.
It is coming to the stage where the Carlos saga must be sorted out as quick as possible,couldn't stand a whole Summer of this.

bennyboy said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I would say he would be letting everyone down big style if this is true.
It is coming to the stage where the Carlos saga must be sorted out as quick as possible,couldn't stand a whole Summer of this.

He won't be letting me down because I don't expect it from him and whilst I would prefer him to be there, I'm not too bothered. He is a mercenary who plays absolutely brilliantly most of the time and sees that as his job. He clearly can't be arsed with much of the other stuff that goes with being a footballer.

Yaya_Tony said:
waspish said:
Let's hope he's on the bus tomorrow! It'll show up the paper what it really is fiction
Truth doesn't sell papers, and even if it did Tevez not getting on a bus wouldn't sell them either. If he wants to see his family and kids, I'm a similar age to him and can't knock that. But if he uses his family as an excuse to play elsewhere, I'll feel betrayed and pissed off. To me, he should just say so if this is the case. The fact we are still in the dark is worrying for his future.

Look at our club objectively. What self respecting footballer would NOT want to play here with us, train with us and be a part of what we are doing? If he fucks off it can't be for football reasons. Lets give him a break and keep our nuts crossed he'll still be here in Sept.

Are you suggesting that getting a late flight or a flight the day AFTER the parade is too inconvenient?? One day extra...!!????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.