Is this wrong or right??

I walked out of my O' level in Technical Drawing to go the F.A. cup final replay.
The effect on my life has been catastrophic,don't for the love of god even contemplate it.;

Lets put it this way

if the school knew he could be facing a fine. to be taken out of school you need to write a letter to the head and if he says no which he would he could find himself facing a fine...that said as long as he says he is ill...it's all good.

unsworthblue said:
our kids driving to Arsenal for the match next week with me and him in the car but now he has said he's taking his 15 year old lad out of school for the day and he's coming with us.I personally don't see anything wrong with taking him out for just one day,the experience and education of travelling to London with me will be better for him than spending one day in school,in this world life experience comes up there with academic qualifications,too many people have degrees coming out of their arse's but haven't got a clue what goes on in the real world,thoughts please!

is this Blue Moon or is it the fucking jeremy kyle show?

waterloo blue said:
I walked out of my O' level in Technical Drawing to go the F.A. cup final replay.
The effect on my life has been catastrophic,don't for the love of god even contemplate it.;

So did I! Well i didn't walk out i just didn't turn up.

My life has been devastated ever since as well. I now live under a railway arch, destitute but happy!

Stretford Born Blue said:
If you are having to ask the forum, then you obviously know it's wrong........
i'm asking what people think,i think its ok to do it for one day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.