Is Wembley fit for purpose ?

The security deployed in and around that stadium is a joke. Remember that Euro final between England and Italy? Embarrassing. Also, I'm sure the same invader got on TWICE during one of our finals (the Watford game? L.

They said they've spent £5m just on security updates since, and had a massive operation last night with thousands of stewards.

Obviously compared to the Euros, and Madrid/Liverpool in Paris, anything above the whole stadium burning down is probably considered a success.

One thing that annoys the fuck out of me is the swathes of empty seats at the start of the second half - these twats need to be booted out of the hospitality before the game restarts - really isn't a good look on the tv and to the watching millions considering these games are supposed to be showcase events

Presumably UEFA will fine Dortmund for the pyros but who will be punished for the pitch invasion?

One thing that annoys the fuck out of me is the swathes of empty seats at the start of the second half - these twats need to be booted out of the hospitality before the game restarts - really isn't a good look on the tv and to the watching millions considering these games are supposed to be showcase events
Such people have little or no allegiance to the clubs on the pitch, they just treat the whole thing as a corporate marketing event.
It's a "Didn't we meet at the Tony Kroos retirement game"? scenario.

Such people have little or no allegiance to the clubs on the pitch, they just treat the whole thing as a corporate marketing event.
It's a "Didn't we meet at the Tony Kroos retirement game"? scenario.
Yeah, it's just an 'occasion' to be seen at. Look at me, I can afford £750 for a ticket or whatever it is.

Like Henley Regatta, a Lord's Test or the Epsom Derby. I suppose it's quite nice to have the brass to be in that set.

Preferred the rivers of piss at the old wembley myself. However, other than the plumbing and shit roof I haven't noticed much difference at the new one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.