Is Wembley fit for purpose ?

If security isn’t up to scratch, it’s not really a case of ‘Wembley’ not being fit for purpose. But the security arrangements. The venue is almost irrelevant.

Won't Wembley be responsible for the security ? Wembley choose the security company and seems to have problems at mayor events ;).
Perhaps the question should be are the Wembley management team up to standard

Won't Wembley be responsible for the security ? Wembley choose the security company and seems to have problems at mayor events ;).
Perhaps the question should be are the Wembley management team up to standard

Well the FA own the ground, so if security isn’t up to scratch, it’s ultimately down to them.

My point is, if they moved games to another ground, it would still be the FA running the show, so the problem isn’t Wembley as such.

One thing that annoys the fuck out of me is the swathes of empty seats at the start of the second half - these twats need to be booted out of the hospitality before the game restarts - really isn't a good look on the tv and to the watching millions considering these games are supposed to be showcase events
Can't see the problem as it happens in the hospitality sections at every ground. The main hospitality areas were always going to be either side of the tunnel with the TV cameras on the opposite side.
If it's City in a semi or a final then I'm watching the pitch not the seats. I struggle to get interested if it's anyone else.

Bearing in mind that last Saturday at the FAC Final the scanner bleeped on my glasses case in my back pocket, how the fcuk do they manage to allow pyros to get through ? Priorities most definitely in the wrong order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.