Is winning the league better than CL?

davealvers said:
I'd always want the Prem over the CL

Every time. And not just cos its the last day of a title winning season.
The only, only benefit of a CL win would be the Sat night celebration miles better than a Sunday night. That is absolutely it

when we win the champs league , it will be one of the best feelings ever , because we would have won it , DESPITE , UEFA , platini , rummenigge , gill etc ,

Depends. I personally always want the league more but reckon winning the CL would be slightly bigger.

Premier League for me

Champions league is plagued by corrupt officials doing their upmost to protect the cartel

Obviously right now to us nothing could be better than the league, but think how great it would be to win the CL next year after all this bull shit going on with FFP! To be able to shove that down their throats would be nothing short of euphoric!

I'll let you know when we actually win the Champions League.
It wouldn't be the biggest of shocks if I enjoyed us being the best team in Europe rather than the best team in England though.
I do, however, love the irony of folk who waited 30 odd years to see us play in Europe now saying we shouldn't bother anymore because of a nasty Frenchman.

I couldn't give two shits about the champions league. Look at when united, Liverpool and chelsea won it. None of them were the best team in the competition. 38 games sorts the men from the boys. It's possible to fluke the champions league but not the premier league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.