Is Zabaleta the weak link?

Fulop's Reflex said:
ฺBelieve it or not Zabaleta is actually the beat defender of Argentina national team.

I'm trying to come up with an argument, but nope, I can't. You're right. Zaba's the best.

kippaxchris said:
Citizenhill said:
I think its a bit much to pick on Zaba here, the whole defensive set up of the team of late has been rusty and I think game practice will help us get back into the swing of things. All of Zab, Kompany, Lescott and Kolarov at times looked off today, a lot of attacks came down the right too, towards Kolarov so no need to pick up only on Zabaleta.

Kolarov dealt with them tho!

Kolarov ball watching allowed Zamora to nip in and get the rebound header..

----THIS THREAD SHOULD BE DELETED----

Zabaleta is a truly great player, a player I can honestly say will give you 100% in every game he plays. He a nice guy to boot, always smiling and loves playing for Man City. In my eyes hes up there as one of the most important players in our squad.

Lack of pace is a weakness with Pablo. Other than that he's a very steady and good player.

The biggest thing though is that he's had nobody helping him out defensively from midfield in our two home games. So he's had South's and QPR's left sided midfielder AND left back doubling up on him all game.

This exposes him but is more Mancini's fault than Pablo's.

kippaxchris said:
sergiokun said:
Total rubbish that post was! zabba a weak link?? Give over, the guy gives 110% every week and is a top class player

is this post a joke

I didn't say he doesn't give 100% but all the goals and crosses are coming from the left wing-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:25 pm --

wayne71 said:
Is he fuck, go buy yourself some more glue.

You keep that shit for yourself

exactly where the left back should be. And the left back is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.