Isco (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Isco and yaya work in centre mid? Then have silva just in front and then a front 3 of sterling Aguero and hopefully kdb. Not sure how good defensively Isco is?

No chance him and yaya would play a midfield two in my opinion, pogba and kdb deals would be off if he came in then next year possibly bring in the world class proper cm we need and isco could move up with silva and stering then yaya(if he's still there) and pogba or anyone else would be the midfield.

e66s8n.jpg

No chance him and yaya would play a midfield two in my opinion, pogba and kdb deals would be off if he came in then next year possibly bring in the world class proper cm we need and isco could move up with silva and stering then yaya(if he's still there) and pogba or anyone else would be the midfield.

Isco is more than capable of being in a midfield 2 with a player who does little to no defensive work - he did it for long stretches of last season playing next to Kroos in a 442.

However I think if we got Isco, we'd line up with a front 3 of Silva-Aguero-Sterling, and a midfield of Fernandinho-Yaya-Isco. Similar to how we played Fernando-Yaya-Garcia in preseason. It would be a fairly big improvement defensively on playing Silva in midfield and KDB in the front 3.

...think this ship sailed a long time ago....great player and would be a great signing for us but really cant see this happening...need to just go all in for De Bruyne...

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 2h2 hours ago
Sport: City are just waiting for a nod from Real Madrid star Isco (23) to make an offer for the player. City would offer him a leading role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.